"No Name" bodies***REVIEW LINK ON Page 1***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "No Name" bodies

I should have looked before asking but thanks a lot for posting this and for the review. Its very helpful and well done. :clap

You mentioned the hands being identical, are they the same in color or do they match their corresponding bodies?

The only big difference I see in the bodies are the 2 totally different tones. Im trying to figure out which body would work better for the Rainman Doc that im getting.

I didn't take pictures of the hands for comparison, but you can see the difference when you look at the respective wrist pegs:

IMG_3761.jpg

You could just paint them if the color isn't right.

I bought one and the joints are a little loose. Anyone experience this?

Are any of you guys actually reading this thread? :lol

Are any of you guys actually reading this thread? :lol

I read up until about page 10 and then didnt take the time to read the rest. :slap

A few have experienced loose joints OSA (I've since read the entire thread, :)) but were able to screw the joints a bit and tighten them up for the most part.

I tend to use HT hands with the no name bodies. I don't like the flesh tone on these. With fully clothed figures, you can't tell the difference.

Received my order yesterday, and I have to say, I am disappointed with them. Joints are not tight as I would have liked it to be, but they are also not too loose so it's tolerable. The pegs come off way too easily though. I may just sell them back out.

Like it was stated many times previously just tighten the joint yourself.

I'm going to edit the first post and add the link to Maglor's awesome review.

Yes, I am well aware that the joints can be tightened. I am not too pleased that the neck plug (the one used with the Head sculpts with necks) is too loose on the body, almost making it act like a 1/6th booblehead figure. I had to stuff the neck plug in order to make it tight. Ankle pegs come off way too easy too, got frustrated when I tried to assemble my military bashes.

good to know hehateme23. Ive been swaying more towards an official TT body for my Rainman Doc and your posts have helped me fully decide.
BTW, another good game by the knicks tonight.

Back