Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First flex pay just came out of my account. Man this is going to be a long wait.

Superman! :lecture

tumblr_lxtloo89vW1r0yxce.gif

It is MUCH SMALLER than 1/4 scale (could you imagine if it wasn't!) but still an awesome statue for sure.

The GG rep has indicated that although not an "exclusive" it will only be solicited from GG directly initially. If they do not sell out, it will be available from some ADs.

No edition size has been set yet. The price is $450, I believe...

It it was a bit larger and would fit with the PF's from ssc, I would have considered it. Only because how cool would it be to have this with the girls?

But $450 is a lot to ask.

It is the same size as most PFs.

In the movie these guys were 2-3x larger than babydoll, so a 1/4 scale version would be beyond the reach of most (price and space).

I think GG has offered a good compromise. The statue is still large, and the detail defies words. But, until they announce an edition size, I am in no rush to get it. It would also be nice of GG to confirm whether all 3 will be made.

Im torn on gettting this guy from GG. On one hand, Ive wanted to get the samurai since I saw the movie, but hes kinda small for alot of money, like $480 shipped to me, But If this guy sells out, ill be even more mad casue I doubt SS will make this guy in 1/4. On the fence with him. Decisions, decisions. . .

No, magazines as in the gun clips she wears under her arm. Sideshow forgot to include them on the PF. I was going to find a picture to post but typed "baby doll magazines" in Google. Big mistake. :monkey4

No, magazines as in the gun clips she wears under her arm. Sideshow forgot to include them on the PF. I was going to find a picture to post but typed "baby doll magazines" in Google. Big mistake. :monkey4

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yea you're right, they are missing! Someone should email Sideshow and inquire!

Back