Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i just bought this new from an ebay seller, and although the seller opened the box and checked the statue for damage before shipping it out, I noticed there's a little black stain just above the stocking on her left (outstretched) leg, as if the paint in that area bled outside the line of the stocking. The thing is, it looks more like a black smudge than an actual fleck of paint, and it's pretty small, but it annoys me nevertheless. I don't blame the seller as he would have been looking for broken pieces and not a tiny paint smudge when he checked it, but I'm wondering if anyone has any advice about how this stain could possibly be removed? So far all I've tried is hot water and that hasn't worked.

Try an eraser very lightly just on the black. If it is paint a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol may do the trick, but be very careful and don't use hardly any. Worst case you dab a bit of flesh tone paint on there to cover it up. Congrats on getting her, she is a great piece.

She's definitely an awesome PF and full of dynamics

I sold mine as she didn't fit in with the rest of my collection.
Slight regret but the buyer was more than happy. :)

Back