Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [2013]

Rambo's gotta die. But besides that, I thought that while the script was turned in in October, Stallone has already hung up the bandanna. :huh

"Last Stand"? Sounds like he IS going to die...

Which I suppose is a fitting ending for the Rambo series.

Rambo was supposed to die at the end of "First Blood" but we all know how that went. I think it would be ridiculous for another as knowing Hollywood, it will be a "passing the torch" crap flick with a younger partner or group of guys that he trains.

Rambo was supposed to die at the end of "First Blood" but we all know how that went. I think it would be ridiculous for another as knowing Hollywood, it will be a "passing the torch" crap flick with a younger partner or group of guys that he trains.

:lecture I hope not. I think they should just do a reboot with the Rock starring in it.

Rambo already had a fitting end. I don't get it. Sly didn't like the way Rambo III ended so he did the 2008 film to end it right. Same with Rocky 5. He didn't like that so he did Balboa. I think if he really had the intent to do another it would have been in place of The Expendables.

I think the idea was exactly that (to end Rocky & Rambo the way Sly wanted it), then he focused on The Expendables.. However, after the 1st Expendables movie, he started talking about exploring the potential of the Rambo franchise again.

As a Rambo fan, I really don't mind him having a crack at it. I suppose he has gained enough experience in film-making to think about the pros & cons, and decide to go through with Rambo 5 or not at all.. The fact that Sly already is talking to the writer of the finished Rambo 5 script means there's something in the works. :naughty

Is this for real...I can't believe it....Holy crap..I'm excited about this one..You guys should read the Novel...not a happy ending but great read...Rambo when pushed is a true killer and does not maintain his composure as in the films.

got to love rockey still brings a tear to my eye when i remember him teaming up with the taliban...... or was that rambo?

It seems like it won't happen IMO. Besides, Stallone has written or co-written all the Rambo films since part 2. It does not make sense that he would rely on someone else's script.

While waiting for an update on the production of Rambo 5, anybody know Raoul Moat? Made the UK news and his 'situation' was reminiscent of First Blood.

Fan-made Rambo 5 trailer embeds the news about Moat.. Hehe.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBPf4qoAe_Q

Pmsl , I know its wrong but really tickled me.

Life imitating art.

Don't think there will be another rambo film as others said, the ending of rambo saw him going home and looks like he has had his fill.
It rounded off the story nicely and if he did make another film I think it would be a mistake.
Nothing is over?

The last Rocky and Rambo movies were great and ended well and If there was no sequel all would be ok...

He should have stopped with first blood that was a desent movie the rest became just counting the kills

First Blood and Rambo (2008) fit perfectly together. They have a similar tone. II and III were making Rambo a superhero--III more than II.

Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

Saw this photo from the Sylvester Stallone Facebook page.. Wonder if it's a teaser or authentic, as Sly looks older than when he shot Rambo 4.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

That's fake, it's a picture of Barney Ross from Expendables 1 with hair added and the knife put in.

Haha.. Just wishful thinking I guess. Clever fan, unknowingly putting hopes up of some desperate Rambo fans.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

They would have been better off taking a Rambo 4 image and making him look a bit more aged. Sly's in the middle of shooting Expendables 3 right now, if a Rambo were to come, it'd be far from having promo materials yet. I really think it should be done, he's almost 70 now, 4 was a great ending, I just don't think there's more that needs to be told, sure you could come up with something, but then it'd feel forced. He should continue developing Expendables for an action character to play.

Phew for a second I thought it might be real.
Ended well with 4.
Love all but 4 is plenty:)

Sly was releasing teaser poster's for Rambo II & III whilst doing Rocky films, they are easy to tell because Sly has a shorter Rocky style haircut. But i'd agree this is pure fiction, there's a Rambo V teaser poster that Sly released before doing the first Expendable's film, it has the eyes of the 'Beast'.

Back