Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news is that both my eight and nine year old daughters love Legos. Better news is that they love the Hobbit. Bad news is Legos are so damn expensive in comparison to other toys.

Very happy. I picked up the Black gate set half-price today :yess:

Slowly adding to my Lego sets. I was in Virginia over Christmas and got a Bag End set at Walmart for $35 clearance :yess::yess:

Were these just on clearance? I guess i just have to be patient and wait until the sets go on sale.

ATTACH]

I knew Saruman & Sauron were just a front for the true Lord of The Rings.

Back again with some awesome Lego news:

LEGO: The Hobbit - The Lonely Mountain

The fiery and gold-hoarding dragon of The Hobbit fame will already be front and center at this year’s Comic-Con.
On Saturday, Warner Bros will be previewing in Hall H The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, in which the dragon plays a central role. Smaug is also getting the giant six-foot-plus Lego display treatment, which will be hunkered down on the San Diego Convention Center floor.

And Heat Vision can now tell you that Lego will also be unveiling at Comic-Con one of its upcoming Hobbit licensed sets featuring Smaug as its focus, marking the first time the dragon has gotten the official Lego toy treatment.
Lego: The Hobbit - The Lonely Mountain is a 866-piece set that comes with five mini-figures — Bilbo Baggins, Balin the Dwarf, Dwalin the Dwarf, Ori the Dwarf and Gloin the Dwarf.

And then there is Smaug, who comes with translucent fiery breath, scales, giant wings, sharp claws, spiky tail and poseable joints.
The Lair of Smaug will showcase a secret door, an Arkenstone-encrusted throne, golden nuggets, treasures, assorted mining tools, conveyor belt, chain pulley to raise and lower bucket, furnace with a light brick, melting pot and torches with translucent flames.
The set is to due to hit stores this fall and retail for $129.99. Have fun!

hobbit_lego_h_2014.jpg

(HD pictures to come tomorrow)

This is what i found on lord of the brick.com

79016 Attack on Lake-town (public Price $ 29.99): 313 pieces and 5 minifigs that can be considered an extension of the set 79013 Lake-town Chase released in 2014 It includes Bard the Bowman his son Bain, Tauriel and two orcs. Not to mention the giant arc in version " Spring Loaded Shooter "...

79015 Witch-king Battle (RRP US $ 14.99) with 101 pieces and 3 minifigs unpublished: Galadriel, Elrond (version unprecedented 100% different from those already exits in the polybag and the set of Council Elrond and different from the video game LEGO The Hobbit) and the Witch-king of Angmar, phosphorescent as announced by the various account records of Toy Fair beginning of the year .

79017 The Battle of Five Armies ( US retail price $ 59.99) with 472 rooms, 7 minifigs including Dain Ironfoot, Legolas, Thorin, Azog, Bard (version SDCC 2014?), two orcs, a catapult and a eagle.

PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN OCTOBER

If you are interested in collecting more Lego Lord of the Rings Minifigures. You can buy custom printed minifigs at Firestartoys.com

15764_zps6a179495.jpg

15577_zpseb75a57c.jpg

The minifigs are printed just like real Lego minifigures.

Also, You can buy these at minifigures.co.uk

Merry Rohi​rrim Squi​re
Merry-Rohirrim-Squire-Custom-Minifigure_zps06592c4c.jpg

Eowyn Shie​ld Maid​en of Roha​n
Eowyn-Shield-Maiden-of-Rohan-Custom-Minifigure_zpsfa43f0f5.jpg

Hama Roha​n Warr​ior
Hama-Rohan-Warrior-Custom-Minifigure_zps755f8c10.jpg

Celeb​orn Elf Lord of Loth​lorie​n
Celeborn-Elf-Lord-of-Lothlorien-Custom-Minifigure_zps7d9563e4.jpg

Back