The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Yea i rather have a company who isnt constantly riding marvel to make figures.

More than likely it will be SSC that does it. Hasn't it been only SSC and PAK who have done Uncharted figures?

That will be a great day when SSC announces this. The night I saw them announcing Snake was great.

Snake definitely could be the start of many many awesome possibilities, definitely the most unexpected announcement I've ever seen since I started this addiction.

I can just see Trevor Grove sculpting Joel. Hope it happens. In other Kurt news - Wondercon is on the 18th of April. PCS will be announcing their horror plans there, most likely will show their 1/6 MacReady figure.

I pray we get some kinda look at MacReady, I'm equally as excited for that as I am for Snake.

I can just see Trevor Grove sculpting Joel. Hope it happens. In other Kurt news - Wondercon is on the 18th of April. PCS will be announcing their horror plans there, most likely will show their 1/6 MacReady figure.

I can definitely see Sideshow doing Joel and Ellie. Look how well the 12" Nathan Drake sold. So, it's very possible that they see the potential in Naughty Dog characters. Especially because TLOU is really hot right now and more so than Uncharted.

I will just feel sorry for the people who spent $900 on a Joel/Ellie set if SSC does produce these.

I can definitely see Sideshow doing Joel and Ellie. Look how well the 12" Nathan Drake sold. So, it's very possible that they see the potential in Naughty Dog characters. Especially because TLOU is really hot right now and more so than Uncharted.

I will just feel sorry for the people who spent $900 on a Joel/Ellie set if SSC does produce these.

Yeah they're nice, but there isn't anything there worth dropping a down payment on a car.

I hope they would do a PF with both of them together rather than 1/6th figures.

Making them separate wouldn't make much sense.

Why hasn't anyone come and out and announced these yet? Survival horror/zombies are like lava right now!

I hope they would do a PF with both of them together rather than 1/6th figures.

PF's are always welcome. I don't believe that ND PF sold that well, so I foresee 12" first from them, to test the waters.

SOURCE -Now Gamer

Although this isn't really any new news, we already knew this.

The Last Of Us Third DLC Drop Details Emerge
Ryan King
Bruce Straley talks about the new single-player mode DLC coming to The Last Of Us.
Published on Apr 3, 2014
The third DLC for The Last Of Us will be a new single-player mode, with game director Bruce Straley dropping hints about the DLC on Twitter. "Played some of #TheLastOfUs's new SP mode today & got owned... and it was awesome! :) DLC drop #3 coming soon," said Straley. When asked by fans what the DLC entailed, Straley replied "it's a new difficulty mode. If you liked Survivor Mode you'll love this!" The DLC will also add a new trophy and new maps for multiplayer. No release date has been set for this forthcoming DLC.

Thats pretty cool, I plan on replaying the game, I’ll wait for this DLC to drop.

SOURCE -Now Gamer

Although this isn't really any new news, we already knew this.

The Last Of Us Third DLC Drop Details Emerge
Ryan King
Bruce Straley talks about the new single-player mode DLC coming to The Last Of Us.
Published on Apr 3, 2014
The third DLC for The Last Of Us will be a new single-player mode, with game director Bruce Straley dropping hints about the DLC on Twitter. "Played some of #TheLastOfUs's new SP mode today & got owned... and it was awesome! :) DLC drop #3 coming soon," said Straley. When asked by fans what the DLC entailed, Straley replied "it's a new difficulty mode. If you liked Survivor Mode you'll love this!" The DLC will also add a new trophy and new maps for multiplayer. No release date has been set for this forthcoming DLC.

So finally some newer news on that. I wonder when they'll put it out, I can't see it taking any length of time like Left Behind. I really want to know what makes it anymore difficult then Survivor. Less supplies? More enemies? Maybe even no health items.

If it's one hit and you're dead, that will be disappointing.

Why hasn't anyone come and out and announced these yet? Survival horror/zombies are like lava right now!

They've been several announcements for project triforce and another company that's making figures. I'm sure sideshow is getting the license. This game was the biggest game in 2013 so I doubt there won't be figures for this soon. I just can't believe we titan fall before tlou

Back