The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im excited!:banana I will be playing The Last Of Us for the first time. Had it pre-ordered on the ps3, but had to cancel as my PS3 suffered the red light of death a few weeks before the game was released.

When someone mentions they are playing the game for the first time, I am filled with a not very subtle wave of jealous rage.

I can relate when someone tells me they are about to watch "The Wire" for the first time. I get so jealous is beyond belief.

TLOU on PS3 was very jaggy and blurry... though console users probably didn't notice. People who use the PC to game a lot certainly noticed.

What's up with Naughty Dog and trying to adapt all their cash cows? :slap

As a game, TLOU is fantastic. As a movie, it's nothing I am Legend hasn't done before.

You got a point. If they are making this then they better be making last of us 2. Also still no damn figures? Argghg!!!

You got a point. If they are making this then they better be making last of us 2. Also still no damn figures? Argghg!!!

Now don't get me wrong- I LOVE the game. I just feel that there's little to it's own mythology that we haven't seen before elsewhere. What sets TLOU apart from other games, movies and books with post-apocalyptic settings is the way the characters predicament resonates with the person using the controller with a sense of depth and urgency and as you expect, that only happens in games.

A TLOU movie is a mere cash in, just like the upcoming Uncharted movie. Still though, if both of these movies are happening, I pray that I'm wrong. Uncharted and TLOU are some of my favorite games ever.

Back