Stupid is as stupid does, sir.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what terminology would you use? Obviously 'Stupid' isn't violent enough for you.

My point is while this woman did a stupid thing, it is hardly a laughing matter. I don't get how some of you can be so kind in Shelly's thread yet so callous here. I think we all understand addiction to a certain degree through our hobby. Sympathy and compassion toward a fellow human who is obviously suffering will take you far.

Why should a junky get sympathy and compassion? Why would you feel sorry for someone who does that to themselves and then has zero concern for the welfare anybody around them. It's literally a self-induced condition. That's like morbidly obese people who take multiple daily trips through the drive-thru blaming McDonalds for making them fat. :cuckoo:

Re: Stupi is as stupid does, sir.

8671042_orig.jpg

Datta is a-marvelous! Eet is as if a-Stupi is a-right a-there in a-frontuh me! :lol

Why should a junky get sympathy and compassion? Why would you feel sorry for someone who does that to themselves and then has zero concern for the welfare anybody around them. It's literally a self-induced condition. That's like morbidly obese people who take multiple daily trips through the drive-thru blaming McDonalds for making them fat. :cuckoo:
Oh but they just can't help it! They'e so addicted! There's just nothing they can do!
:monkey2

heath.jpg

river-phoenix--large-msg-127168423361.jpg

Brittany_Murphy_9.jpg

etc etc...

Your point? Ledger and Phoenix were the poster children for the Darwin Awards (Heath with ODing on illegal prescription drugs and River illegal drugs). :dunno

Brittany Murphy died of pneumonia brought on by a weakened condition from taking too many over the counter cold medicines to stop the symptoms. Dumb? Yes. Junky? No. :wink1:

Back