Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 14 of 340 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Default Re: ENTERBAY: Men In Black

I'll probably only get Tommy or K out of this line. He has the most charisma on screen compared to Will Smith

2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Break your spirit or body
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    That new sculpt is amazing looking. New sculptor? What else can this guy do? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by axecutioner18 View Post
    Just an announcement, which they have followed up pretty well by teasers and WIP of sculpts and bodies almost every month.

Show me another major company with this quality work who do that? Whose teasers of WIP protos and sculpts are shown so frequently from time of announcement to release
    I would say most don't need to as they announce the figure and show the prototype at the same time.

How long ago was the NBA line announced?

And to be honest, both Sideshow and HT do the teasers; they also tend to get products out much faster than EB.

Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    I would say most don't need to as they announce the figure and show the prototype at the same time.

How long ago was the NBA line announced?

And to be honest, both Sideshow and HT do the teasers; they also tend to get products out much faster than EB.
    Yeah like MGS, Kevin Flynn, Those broads from Sucker Punch, plus the City Hunter,plus a whole lot of stuff. HT havent shown teasers or 'Backstage' pics of so many licenses that they have announced.

Might I just remind you of the Superman Christopher Reeve coming this 'winter' tagline?

Like I said, at the present moment EB are churning out figures, teasing them at the correct time before release and showing OFFICIAL pics a week before sales or (in the case of Elvis) a couple of months or so.

Give credit where it is due. EB have stepped up their game a LOT since the GoD fiasco. Been more customer friendly, totally changed the way they are showing their figures and their production paintwork on headsculpts are far ahead of anything in the market today.

The very fact you see a sculpt of TLJ as soon as its done is something you should thank. Hot Toys show nothing like this until they have a proto done already and then start the comments like 'The Likeness is off'

Since the 1/4 Terminator, EB have pulled ahead a lot in terms of quality work.

Break your spirit or body
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    EB's a small company. They frequent a lot of these message boards too. So they are reading what people are saying and taking criticism. I got called out on weibo one time for questioning who the Ron guy is (I think it's his brother or brother in law) too. They hit up Toysdaily and whatever else a lot.

And yeah, I think this just shows they are still extremely well off even without Arnie Kim. YJ is an amazing sculptor and he looks like Khalil Fong (a muscian/singer in Asia) hahaha

High quality MIB figures have been a grail of mine for 15 years.

As much as I want X-Men: First Class figures and a Loki, these are my top priority.

I'm really hoping these figures come together well in a reasonable time frame. The teasers so far are all on track!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Hey guyz,just so you know the whole reason behind the fuzzy PICS. from ENterbay is because at the time of showing they don't have the approval by the licensor so they can't fully show the sculpt.They also don't want to disappoint the fans so they show what they can so everyone can be somewhat content.^_^

Super Freak
    Feedback
    59 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzgig View Post
    Here it is - looks spot on:

http://www.facebook.com/OneSixthBruce
    Das good!

Sig by EndoSickness

Think that the Frank the Pug that was in development will be an accessory to J or K?

Page 14 of 340 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast