ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Dave suggest certain peoples claims are bogus because they don't like the scale etc.? If so I totally agree. Faulty product though? Totally inexcusable. My brothers arrived with no K sunglasses and the seam of his pants ripped all the way up the leg. That warrants a claim being open. How has enterbay not learned from the Bruce Lee fiasco??

There may be minor issues with the legs on figures, but that certainly doesn't justify Paypal claims. You can't make a claim because you don't like the scale or think the guns look too plastic.

Overall I'm very happy with the figures despite the scale.

Getting two of the same figure is not a minor issue Dave.
Getting ripped suits isn't either, nor the ones covered in glue marks. Loose joints, missing accessories, backwards elbows...

Not for a second suggesting that all the figures are this ____ed up.
But those that receive faulty goods from Enterbays store and do not get a satisfactory response to the issues have every right to contact Paypal and open a dispute.

If you bought a dvd player that didn't work from the manufacturer and it arrived in a mess. Would you pay to have it returned?

No offense mate, but I think you must have just skimmed this thread. Not talking about scale or design.
:slap

Didn't Dave suggest certain peoples claims are bogus because they don't like the scale etc.? If so I totally agree. Faulty product though? Totally inexcusable. My brothers arrived with no K sunglasses and the seam of his pants ripped all the way up the leg. That warrants a claim being open. How has enterbay not learned from the Bruce Lee fiasco??

Exactly. They haven't, and they have more than enough chances to learn how to do this right. It's cost cutting, cheap factory work. They put most of the cost of the figures into the heads and skimp on the bodies, accessories and most annoyingly QC. Can't wait to open up mine tomorrow...
:mad:

Not mine (Shadow's I think?):
532512_10151890921615335_86933717_n.jpg

205416_352254214846005_588333655_n.jpg

Last edited:

If the only issue I had with these was the scale then I would have zero issues with them. Don't consider scale to be a defect or an issue at all. I understand all manufacturers use different bodies. I really wish the only problem I had was that these were a little bit taller than something else in my collection.

What i don't understand and if someone knows by all means educate me but if you don't like the product and it's within there return period why not return the damn figure and get your money back?You guyz do know that by filing a claim with PAYPAL doesn't necessarily guarantee your funds back.Also,you still have to shell out your own money to return the figure anyway.^_^

What i don't understand and if someone knows by all means educate me but if you don't like the product and it's within there return period why not return the damn figure and get your money back?You guyz do know that by filing a claim with PAYPAL doesn't necessarily guarantee your funds back.Also,you still have to shell out your own money to return the figure anyway.^_^

Its the fact Enterbay expects you to pay return shipping on their faulty product for a replacement or refund. Getting a refund by having to pay for return shipping for a non-issue reason is one thing, but if the figure is crap, then they need to foo that bill if they want it back.

From Paypal:
"If you run into a problem with your purchase, here's what you should do:

Step 1: Go to our Resolution Centre and open a dispute. (Note: Your dispute must be raised within 45 days of the payment date).
Step 2: Communicate directly with the seller and try to resolve the dispute amicably. If you're not satisfied with the seller's response, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. (Note: Your claim must be filed within 20 days of raising the dispute).
Step 3: We’ll review the claim, and if we decide in your favour, we’ll refund the full value of your payment, including original postage costs."

I have had to do it before with ebay purchases, I have found them very helpful, they protect the buyer first and foremost in my experience. As long as it is disputed within 45 days.
After that, they are not interested.

Hey Rory but is that good for outside of EBAY as well?Also,they do refund you your funds back(100%)but after you return the item to the Seller and that's what I'm getting at is that you guys don't want to spend NO CASH whatsoever and i don't blame you!All I'm trying to say is that maybe it would be better to go through them first and see if they can.Enterbay is really COOL when it comes to customer service and I'm sure a lot of you can attest to that!^_^

Hey Rory but is that good for outside of EBAY as well?Also,they do refund you your funds back(100%)but after you return the item to the Seller and that's what I'm getting at is that you guys don't want to spend NO CASH whatsoever and i don't blame you!All I'm trying to say is that maybe it would be better to go through them first and see if they can.Enterbay is really COOL when it comes to customer service and I'm sure a lot of you can attest to that!^_^

Oh no mate, I completely agree. Contact the seller (EB) first and see if they will fix things for you. I have dealt with them myself before and they have been good. But now they seem to be ignoring mails and they knowingly sent out faulty sets? And those rules are for Paypal not Ebay.

Because we bought directly from their store on this release, any issues that arise are completely their responsibility. All I suggested was IF you were not satisfied with their response (if any) then go straight to Paypal.

They seem to think they can tell you how to deal with their faulty products and bad sales ethic. Sending out knowingly faulty goods changes everything as far as I'm concerned.
In my eyes it blows any potential goodwill on the side of the buyer out of the water?:dunno

I'll give till Tuesday to answer me, if not, i will start a claim with Paypal.

And people, please understand, if it was one or two incidents, I would agree this be considered overreactions.

But all of us with the exception of one or two have found no fault with the figures or are not as extreme as others.

The loose limbs is the most common and I would consider enough to warrant a full refund or an exchange without any added cost to shippon them back.

Then on top of that, there are stains, missing buttons and tears on the clothing. Figures with two right feet or as in mine, two right arms. And there might be many other issues not even mentioned here.

I hope everyone else considers going the paypal route, maybe that way, Enterbay will consider that it is better for their bussiness to just send the replacement items than to have to return all of the money.

If i saw Bill, I would punch him right accros the face and throw the figures on him. When Axecutioner did the interview on him about their past quality control issues, i felt bad for them and it seemed as if they had learned how to improve. Seems I was wrong.

I'll give till Tuesday to answer me, if not, i will start a claim with Paypal.

And people, please understand, if it was one or two incidents, I would agree this be considered overreactions.

But all of us with the exception of one or two have found no fault with the figures or are not as extreme as others.

The loose limbs is the most common and I would consider enough to warrant a full refund or an exchange without any added cost to shippon them back.

Then on top of that, there are stains, missing buttons and tears on the clothing. Figures with two right feet or as in mine, two right arms. And there might be many other issues not even mentioned here.

I hope everyone else considers going the paypal route, maybe that way, Enterbay will consider that it is better for their bussiness to just send the replacement items than to have to return all of the money.

If i saw Bill, I would punch him right accros the face and throw the figures on him. When Axecutioner did the interview on him about their past quality control issues, i felt bad for them and it seemed as if they had learned how to improve. Seems I was wrong.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

These things are not cheap. As much as I like paying for Bill's second and third Ferrari, he needs to keep track of his business and give a ____ about his product.

Wow. Seems since I first posted about how crappy my set was... many other sets are just as crappy. I personally think the best way to send a message to Enterbay is to not by any future products. I don't care how good future head sculpts look. I am done with them.

For them to know that the legs on these sets were bad and to still send them out is ridiculous. Almost fraud IMO. I personally do not plan to send my set back even though they are horrible. I will admit though that they do look good just sitting on a shelf in a statue kind of way. They look good if you can get them posed and then never touch them again.

I will deal with my bad set myself. They just wont ever get another cent from me. And for anybody to say that people are over reacting is silly. You may have received one of the very few "good" sets. For all these people to be saying the same exact thing about the bad legs and arm joints..... is not ridiculous. It's the truth.

Lol.

Maybe someone should link this thread on EB facebook to show how many dissatisfied customers they have. The last Bruce Lee figure was a joke IMO compared to what was originally shown in the promos.

Lol.

Maybe someone should link this thread on EB facebook to show how many dissatisfied customers they have. The last Bruce Lee figure was a joke IMO compared to what was originally shown in the promos.

Apparently they are deleteting anything negative about them right now :lol

Oh, there are some comments about this still on their page...I posted there just a while ago...just to see how long it would last.

I've also sent their CS an email about getting the defective bodies replaced, and let them know I don't expect to pay any return shipping costs, or I will file a paypal claim.

You see Rory,i did not know that Enterbay was ignoring the emails about this!That explains why my message was removed from Bills Facebook page!LOL!Supposedly their 2nd batch is out and its way better then their first but i heard that from a seller who was trying to sell me the pair!I get it now!THANX for clearing that up for me!^_^

You see Rory,i did not know that Enterbay was ignoring the emails about this!That explains why my message was removed from Bills Facebook page!LOL!Supposedly their 2nd batch is out and its way better then their first but i heard that from a seller who was trying to sell me the pair!I get it now!THANX for clearing that up for me!^_^

:hi5:
No worries man.

Wow this looks to be a big fail for enterbay:( maybe now all the enterbay worship around the forum will die down. Sorry for those who got defective items, These looked really good too, not much interest in MIB personally but they did look good... thats a shame.

just strange from you... it a long time I have tried to give the advice to any fellow collector to be careful about the bad work by EB and now you can touch with your own hands..they are cheating us...

How much is shipping back to Enterbay? Many companies expect you to return merchandise on your own dime. The fact that I'd have to send it back to another country only makes sense since I purchased it from another company. Sure not fun, but those are the breaks. I just haven't decided the route to take.

Back