Happy Birthday Ween!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! Some girlfriends took me out tonight and I'm really feeling it. Ohhhhhh.....what a waste. lol

Wish it was the weekend! lol

Love you guys. MUAH!!!!!!!!

Well, I got drunk!

79771ccdb8cfc40de786c660705dc9ff.jpg
:D

Okay, I went into the man's bathroom at the resturant where I was and they had a mirror right about the urinal. Men can watch themselves piss.

Why?

I haven't seen that before. They have soft pretzel ads above the urinal at the movie theater, though.

Okay, I went into the man's bathroom at the resturant where I was and they had a mirror right about the urinal. Men can watch themselves piss.

Why?

the real quesion is why were you in a Men's restroom? I can only think of one reason :monkey3:monkey1

Why?

Personally, I have never seen a mirror at a urinal in the men's room. I have seen advertisements for items that the facility is selling (i.e. food and whatnot) and I have seen televisions at the urinals. But never a mirror.

My guess is that it was a two-way mirror and someone put it there just in case a woman came in to use the men's bathroom.:)

the real quesion is why were you in a Men's restroom? I can only think of one reason :monkey3:monkey1

Private room that had both bathrooms and I was nosey. They have a trough like urnial with a long mirror just above it. You can't see your face in it because it's too low.

Back