Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
......here's some feet.......

IMG_0539_zpsba1aab21.jpg
:D

Doesn't look silver there. Great pic!

Yeah natural lighting brings out the tint I think

So there is a purple hue to this? But I take it is very slight?

He's been pretty arrogant and condescending when making statements to the public.

Not to mention that he cares more about buying Ferraris than he does about his consumers who buy his products that allow him to buy his Ferraris in the first place. Also doesn't doesn't like bad press about his figures having problems, which I am guessing why he shut down his and Enterbay's facebook page.:dunno

Doesn't look silver there. Great pic!

So there is a purple hue to this? But I take it is very slight?

Not to mention that he cares more about buying Ferraris than he does about his consumers who buy his products that allow him to buy his Ferraris in the first place. Also doesn't doesn't like bad press about his figures having problems, which I am guessing why he shut down his and Enterbay's facebook page.:dunno

Yeah in a way it has a subtle purple hue to it, but certain lighting brings it out more. Same with the blue tint. But they are definitely there.

As to Bill care more about what's good for him more and don't give a damn about his customers that does suck. I am an entrepreneur myself and enjoy the luxury of Lamborghini (especially Aventador), Ferrari and Mercedes-Benz; but I don't neglect my customers and clients.

Yeah in a way it has a subtle purple hue to it, but certain lighting brings it out more. Same with the blue tint. But they are definitely there.

Hmm ok, the lack of blue tint is the only reason why I am considering passing on this figure. So if it really does have some I will probably buy this.

As to Bill care more about what's good for him more and don't give a damn about his customers that does suck. I am an entrepreneur myself and enjoy the luxury of Lamborghini (especially Aventador), Ferrari and Mercedes-Benz; but I don't neglect my customers and clients.

If only most people cared about their clients and provided the same customer service u do. After this figure it might be the end of Enterbay, there are just too many complaints about their figures. I know a lot of stores no longer want to carry their products. U said u don't know much about EB are you just finding about them now?

Hmm ok, the lack of blue tint is the only reason why I am considering passing on this figure. So if it really does have some I will probably buy this.

If only most people cared about their clients and provided the same customer service u do.

Great customer service is what makes a business last long.

Well Entebay have been around for years so it has yet to hit them hard. Only thing it has done has Bill shutting down facebook pages where people use to be able to complain about their products.

Oh ok.
Does Enterbay make a lot of faulty product ?
I have only bought their T-800, Michael Jordan, BD T-800, BATMAN, RAMBO and ROBOCOP. They are fine to me, but I know they have bad customer service in terms of communication.

But, quality products are the bad outweighs the good ?

Oh ok.
Does Enterbay make a lot of faulty product ?

I have only bought their T-800, Michael Jordan, BD T-800, BATMAN, RAMBO and ROBOCOP.

Well they do, but it depends on the figure, let's just say EB is known for QC problems, that is why a lot of people get timcent from ebay to check out the products before he sends them to u. I think just about everyone had some level of sticky paint on their EB Joker. Their Bruce Lee had a big split in the right side of the body, on probably almost every figure. I think the EB Batman did not have any major QC issues when it had problems but I am not sure. As far as faulty products nothing really beats the MIB figures. There were too many problems with those figures to mention here and I can't remember them all.

They are fine to me, but I know they have bad customer service in terms of communication.

I would say that is their main problem, because even Hot Toys has QC problems but unlike EB they try to rectify the issue by putting plastic abs on the DX02 figure when the rubber abs were leaking oil for example. I mean EBs solution to fixing a problem was to sticky tape the knees of the MIB figures after customers returned the figures to them complaining the legs kept collapsing. :horror

But, quality products are the bad outweighs the good ?

I can only go by what I have heard, so from what I have read the bad does outweigh the good, but you have had no problems with your figures and MJ is considered to be one of the most fragile figures ever made! So I think it is just the luck of the draw because a lot of people are happy to order from EB direct since they have never had any QC problems. BTW when did u start collecting EB figures?

Last edited:
Well they do, but it depends on the figure, let's just say EB is known for QC problems, that is why a lot of people get timcent from ebay to check out the products before he sends them to u. I think just about everyone had some level of sticky paint on their EB Joker. Their Bruce Lee had a big split in the right side of the body, on probably almost every figure. I think the EB Batman did not have any major QC issues when it had problems but I am not sure. As far as faulty products nothing really beats the MIB figures. There were too many problems with those figures to mention here and I can't remember them all.

I would say that is their main problem, because even Hot Toys has QC problems but unlike EB they try to rectify the issue by putting plastic abs on the DX02 figure when the rubber abs were leaking oil for example. I mean EBs solution to fixing a problem was to sticky tape the knees of the MIB figures after customers returned the figures to them complaining the legs kept collapsing. :horror

I can only go by what I have heard, so from what I have read the bad does outweigh the good, but you have had no problems with your figures and MJ is considered to be one of the most fragile figures ever made! So I think it is just the luck of the draw because a lot of people are happy to order from EB direct since they have never had any QC problems. BTW when did u start collecting EB figures?

Damn, that's an interesting read to find out about all this.

I started collecting EB when they released the first T-800 figure (non battle damage). I like bigger scale figure with great details and stuff. That's why i was drawn to the 1/4 scale stuff.

Damn, that's an interesting read to find out about all this.

Yes I know but don't just take my word for it, I mean people that own this stuff more than what I do. Kapital is a good person to speak to about the 1/4 scale figures like Terminator.

I started collecting EB when they released the first T-800 figure (non battle damage). I like bigger scale figure with great details and stuff. That's why i was drawn to the 1/4 scale stuff.

Yeah they are very appealing so I can see why u like them so much, I just hate reading about the horror stories concerning them, if they were not widespread problems I would probably be more incline to buy more of their stuff to. Anyway I don't want to bad mouth EB anymore because I am sure some people here will come to their defense and accuse me of stirring up propaganda.

Jed,the Robo looks AWESOME!After seeing these PICS I can't wait to get mine!As for EB issues,every and I mean EVERY company has quality control issues!Some handle these problems directly and acknowledge the situation while others choose to sweep it under the rug hoping the issue will go away!Now,I know that Bill himself acknowledge(s)the problems with the figures but I have yet to see Howard say anything towards the MAJOR F'ups that HT DX02 or any other figure at that!The way the problem(s) were handled with the DX02 were right down ridiculous and resentful!That was by far the WORST F#¢k up any 1/6 high end company has ever made!What was even worst was the way HT decided to handle the situation by sending back the same figure but rigged with some wax paper between the plastics and on top of that,your figure's body was considered fixed so you couldn't send it in again when it started spewing oil.It took HT,I don't know how many tries till they realized that maybe we shouldn't use those type of plastics together.They didn't even acknowledge the Comedian issues,which when asked to be repaired,they denied assistance.Yeah maybe Bill might be a little vain and even a D-bag sometimes but personally I rather have that then an A-hole with coke bottle glasses always smirking!Bottom line every company big and small always have QC issues!I think so anyway!^_^

Enterbay - RoboCop

The only reason people claim that HT has better CS Is because SSC handles it all. HT doesn't do ****.

If you are unsure about ANY EB piece, then order it from a reputable seller/retailer. BBTS, Timcent, moviereplicas direct, etc. Save yourself the hassle.

Bill is young, with deep pockets. Well
Over his head maybe. I hope he realizes that they've got the talent to compete (hell, even beat) HT at their game. He just needs to be more responsible about the QC, that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't of said it better if I tried Franpincho!Personally,I think EB has the talent to topple HT's dynasty but I'm sure HT also knows this and that is why they monopolized all the movie licenses so NO ONE else but themselves can make!I think so anyway!^_^

Absolutely. When they put their minds into it, they beat HT easily.
Best Nolan Bats based figure? Check.
Best T2 figure out there? Check.
Hell, best Robo so far? Check. It seems to me that they do care about their HD lineup more than their 1/6 one, and that shouldn't be the case. They still have a long way to go to catch up to HT.

Bill should probably stop buying Ferraris and Lambos for a bit and invest a little more on his workforce. It's all about accountability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those in Europe and purchased from Enterbay, expect to pay £20 on costumes...which is not to bad at all. I hope mine will be delivered tomorrow so I can have it for weekend.

I can do pics on request too via taptalk.

Back