Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometime a bro just needs to be left on his could ya know?!

So that is two Robocops from timescent that had to be sent back? Despite it costing me with him than direct from Enterbay?

sometime a bro just needs to be left on his could ya know?!

So that is two Robocops from timescent that had to be sent back? Despite it costing me with him than direct from Enterbay?
2 sent back from timcent? im unaware, what was wrong with them?

2 sent back from timcent? im unaware, what was wrong with them?

Well one dude here has sent his back and I had a message from another dude who sent his back die to the head and leg opening mechanisms not working.

Perhaps it's the same dude.

My point is that folks payed more from Timescent yet do not have it before and it comes broken.

Well one dude here has sent his back and I had a message from another dude who sent his back die to the head and leg opening mechanisms not working.

Perhaps it's the same dude.

My point is that folks payed more from Timescent yet do not have it before and it comes broken.
i hear ya, no broker is full proof
i know EB has some QC issues, I hope mine comes in good shape, too big of a product to be going back and forth with on exchanges

Timcent did say he had a few broken ones but wouldnt tell me what the issues were, only that they were small issues

Im getting mine from EB as both of them said they were getting them this week and EB was cheaper

Maybe that's why Timcent hasn't shipped any of the ones that were paid for last week, including mine.
Some updates would be nice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that's why Timcent hasn't shipped any of the ones that were paid for last week, including mine.
Some updates would be nice though.

yeah, im surprised they havent responded, they are usually very quick to respond
EB has actually been very responsive to my questions, despite hearing about the lack of customer support

Timcent is shipping mine tomorrow so I guess others too.

I don't think timcent sent any faulty ones since he check them. The two he had he kept them and was waiting on EB New batch to replace them.

Envoyé de mon LT22i en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't think timcent sent any faulty ones since he check them. The two he had he kept them and was waiting on EB New batch to replace them.

My friend on facebook said his faulty one was from Timescent.

sweet, hopefully that means EB starts shipping them tomorrow as well
tomorrow being in about 8 hours!

So has anyone else already gotten their Robo direct from Enterbay besides me? And before I get the usual negative nancys on my case, I am only painting out that EB have already begun shipping.

A friend of mine got his from timcemt damaged, leg didn't work, crotch was messed up and something wrong with the chest plates.
He was told by timcent that he had checked it before sending, clearly didn't. Has had to send the body back to be replaced

Timcent is usually excellent. Only prob I ever had was a scratched up guitar with my HT crow. I am confident we will have no probs out of the box. Seems so long ago that we first saw in hand pics of this. Wonder why OSB no longer sells these? He started out selling Enterbay. Maybe they are more trouble than its worth?

it will be very interesting to see how things go quality control wise on these. The mechanism on my Robocop's head seems to be not as strong as it first was with rotating the head.
I am going to put that down to battery so i will get some tomorrow and report back.

Enterbay - RoboCop

Are batteries included? If so, they do usually include crappy ones, right? My Iron Monger chest light wasn't working when I got it, but it was simply the battery that died.... IM was brand new.

Timcent sent me an email yesterday that mine was sent out. Hoping I have no issues with mine.

A friend of mine got his from timcemt damaged, leg didn't work, crotch was messed up and something wrong with the chest plates.
He was told by timcent that he had checked it before sending, clearly didn't. Has had to send the body back to be replaced

Is it the same friend as Eamon?
Ive already read something about the crotch, was it Saigon?
Im surprised as he really wanted to make sure to ship non faulty figures...
Hope these figures were fixed alright.
Gonna make sure mine is not defective before he ships.

Back