Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here he is with Endo. A little smaller but not shocking.

my3emebe.jpg

Congrats Eamon. He looks great. I am possibly more excited about this than any other figure in recent memory.

Needless to say I am having much fun here. I only ever had (on loan) the aweful Kenner figure when I was a kid with the gun you had to stick to the leg. This resonates like a He-Man figure for me!

7u2ebysy.jpg

a6eqyteh.jpg

Great pics Eamon. Mines still in customs!

Awesome pics Saigon and eamon!
Robo looks like a standout amongst the other 1/4 figs(IMO)

And as for requests, MOAR please

Any chance you can post with the different armor plates and with the Murphy head sculpt? I have to agree, he stand out among the other figs.

I will do some options next. Gonna see if I can get BD helmet on.

uhu3uzud.jpg
almost straight out of the movie, flip flop of the scene where he gets done shooting at the firing range and looks over at bob Morton

Loving all the pictures. Mines been in the uk a week now and still sat in customs, easter isn't helping, I'm hoping he arrives with me this week.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hey Eamon,can I ask are the arm attachments for the rocket pack difficult to put on and take off?Also,does it hinder the articulation of the arms at all?^_^

The battle damaged helmet supposed to look like a burned mark, because Cain (robot) burned that cut into the helmet in RoboCop 2.

How cool is this?!

azupa4um.jpg

evyvy5a2.jpg

bagepapa.jpg

ba2ydy8a.jpg

True Jed, I just felt it didn't look like typical metal bluing, it looked more like a flame job, like I've stated note bad, its just hard to immolate that effect I'm sure. =D without having my figure to reference the BD helmet to the chest piece I can see difference in PJ's between the two helmet and chest piece.

Everything seems pretty easy to me so far. The pack just pups on and off real easy and the arms still has a good range of motion but the forearmed pieces do restrict it some.

My only beef is the limited articulation on the elbow. You can't really get him in the drug factory entrance type pose with the gun held straight up.

Back