Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1038
  1. #761
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    EUROPE
    Posts
    2,378
    Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

    Got 1 of those Friday.
    Pretty cool overall but some details are bothering me.

    The hand holes don't accept HT's pegs.
    KP pegs probably fit HT's.

    The extra neck peg that fits recent HT's HS is loose.
    Probaby because of its smooth texture.

    The feet pegs are too small for HT boots, tried Royce and Terminator boots. HT feet pegs are too big for the KP ankles.

    Are those normal or i got a defective one.
    How did you solve those issues?

    BTW pretty suprised that the body is smaller that the T800 one...

  2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
  3. #762
    Go ahead, make my day.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moving hammerheads the hell out of the way.
    Posts
    53,586
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by olbertfrog View Post
    Got 1 of those Friday.
    Pretty cool overall but some details are bothering me.

    The hand holes don't accept HT's pegs.
    KP pegs probably fit HT's.

    The extra neck peg that fits recent HT's HS is loose.
    Probaby because of its smooth texture.

    The feet pegs are too small for HT boots, tried Royce and Terminator boots. HT feet pegs are too big for the KP ankles.

    Are those normal or i got a defective one.
    How did you solve those issues?

    BTW pretty suprised that the body is smaller that the T800 one...
    Get yourself some plumber's tape (about $0.30 a roll), and all those problems are solved.
    Card-carrying member of the Elite™

    WARNING: I'm sarcastic & have a smartass attitude. It's a natural defense against drama, bull____ & stupidity.

  4. #763
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hillsborough NJ
    Posts
    3,266
    Feedback
    53 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by olbertfrog View Post
    Got 1 of those Friday.
    Pretty cool overall but some details are bothering me.

    The hand holes don't accept HT's pegs.
    KP pegs probably fit HT's.

    The extra neck peg that fits recent HT's HS is loose.
    Probaby because of its smooth texture.

    The feet pegs are too small for HT boots, tried Royce and Terminator boots. HT feet pegs are too big for the KP ankles.

    Are those normal or i got a defective one.
    How did you solve those issues?

    BTW pretty suprised that the body is smaller that the T800 one...

    Weird, mine worked fine porting over HT hands and Sideshow ones. Haven't tried HT feet yet though.

  5. #764
    Loves being a geek
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,837
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Reputation
    I used KP wrist and ankle pegs with my HT gloves and boots with no issues at all.
    My gallery of custom freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses:

    http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums...d.php?t=112206

    New figures added!!! TWD and AOD

  6. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by olbertfrog View Post
    Got 1 of those Friday.
    Pretty cool overall but some details are bothering me.

    The hand holes don't accept HT's pegs.
    KP pegs probably fit HT's.

    The extra neck peg that fits recent HT's HS is loose.
    Probaby because of its smooth texture.

    The feet pegs are too small for HT boots, tried Royce and Terminator boots. HT feet pegs are too big for the KP ankles.

    Are those normal or i got a defective one.
    How did you solve those issues?

    BTW pretty suprised that the body is smaller that the T800 one...
    Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    Get yourself some plumber's tape (about $0.30 a roll), and all those problems are solved.
    The plumbers tape solves the neck peg, and feet peg problems. The wrist pegs are another issue though. I have the same problem with the wrist pegs, since the peg is a little longer than the HT peg. Does anybody know if the wrist pegs are removable?

  7. #766
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    EUROPE
    Posts
    2,378
    Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by samueljd View Post
    The plumbers tape solves the neck peg, and feet peg problems. The wrist pegs are another issue though. I have the same problem with the wrist pegs, since the peg is a little longer than the HT peg. Does anybody know if the wrist pegs are removable?
    Yep just put both forearms in some hot water for a few minutes.
    Then use some pliers to remove them.


    I' did not say that the KP hand pegs dont fit Hot Toys hand, they seem to do. I said that you can't use Hot toys hand pegs directly, you would need to drill bigger holes in the forearms.

    I put some nail polish on the KP feet pegs, that did the trick on my predator classic neck peg, and they now fit nicely the terminator boots.

    Overal nothing that can't besolved by some mod, its just that from some comments i tought it was already compatible right out of the box

    Ha yet to do the forarms swap, hot water does the trick?

  8. #767
    Go ahead, make my day.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moving hammerheads the hell out of the way.
    Posts
    53,586
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by samueljd View Post
    The plumbers tape solves the neck peg, and feet peg problems. The wrist pegs are another issue though. I have the same problem with the wrist pegs, since the peg is a little longer than the HT peg. Does anybody know if the wrist pegs are removable?
    It worked for me on Dutch, by padding the extra space between the hand and the joint, but his gloves cover the wrists so you can't see it. Haven't tried other hands.
    Card-carrying member of the Elite™

    WARNING: I'm sarcastic & have a smartass attitude. It's a natural defense against drama, bull____ & stupidity.

  9. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    It worked for me on Dutch, by padding the extra space between the hand and the joint, but his gloves cover the wrists so you can't see it. Haven't tried other hands.
    Bare hands stick out a bit far and have a visible gap.

  10. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by olbertfrog View Post
    Yep just put both forearms in some hot water for a few minutes.
    Then use some pliers to remove them.


    I' did not say that the KP hand pegs dont fit Hot Toys hand, they seem to do. I said that you can't use Hot toys hand pegs directly, you would need to drill bigger holes in the forearms.

    I put some nail polish on the KP feet pegs, that did the trick on my predator classic neck peg, and they now fit nicely the terminator boots.

    Overal nothing that can't besolved by some mod, its just that from some comments i tought it was already compatible right out of the box

    Ha yet to do the forarms swap, hot water does the trick?
    I used the hot water warmed for a couple minutes in the microwave. After you soak them in the water for about a minute, the forearms pop off easily. I've done it on 4 bodies already.

  11. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by samueljd View Post
    Bare hands stick out a bit far and have a visible gap.
    Yeah, I noticed that on both the Kaustic hands and when I used HT ones.

    I ended up drilling the hole in the hand just a bit deeper which took care of the issue.


Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ancient Roman Gladiators by Kaustic Plastik
    By Kuzeh in forum GI Joe /Military/ Historical
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 05:15 AM
  2. Kaustic Plastik: Product Coming In 2012 - Heroik Body KP02A
    By Kaustic Plastik in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 03:29 AM
  3. Fabio from Kaustic Plastik
    By Kaustic Plastik in forum Introductions Please!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 07:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •