What would you do if this happened to you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7677609_orig.gif

I think the video of Ace Ventura delivering the package is more appropriate.:lecture

Well I have good news,the seller told me it was shipped in perfect condition but felt responsible and issued a full refund for the shipping.
I doubt if I call the USPS I'd get any resolve in the issue or any straight answers.

Sounds like a great person to deal with. Congrats!

That is BS. How can the USPS even leave a package like this on your doorstep? They shouldn't have even delivered it. They should have held it and gave you one of those pick up slips and then discussed it with you at the Post Office. Same ____ happened to me with some MOTUC figures a couple years ago. Just left a mangled box on my doorstep and left.

My postman would've only dropped that off if I were home if it was in that condition and waited till I opened it to see if there was any damage done. I have a feeling it was done AFTER it was delivered. Glad it wasn't damaged.

My postman would've only dropped that off if I were home if it was in that condition and waited till I opened it to see if there was any damage done. I have a feeling it was done AFTER it was delivered. Glad it wasn't damaged.

Agreed. It looks like the front of the box was cut open, to see what was inside.

Back