Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F it. I'm not going to wait like I waited on so much from Sideshow. Maybe they will still release Shaw, maybe not. Hot Toys is going to release the Batman Returns version of Batman. I can't remember how long ago they announced that. It's just disappointing that they had that Prometheus coming soon ad at SDCC 2013 and feel that they don't need to tell us why a year later we don't have a figure or an update.

I think its safe to say they just couldn't get approval on it, thats why we never saw a HS. once the next movie comes out, maybe they will produce a figure from Prometheus. Waiting is the name of the game with all this stuff. things never happen quick. took them a long time to revisit Alien so it just is what it is.

They have never make public announcements about anything unless they are asked in interviews. So maybe the next time someone interviews them they will ask about Prometheus, again. Until then, nothing we can do. I mean NECA had a Shaw figure ready to go, and they backed out due to low sales. Which to me was a mistake because she probably would have been the biggest seller from that line.

Not going to blame HTs because if they couldn't get approval then its out of their hands. And if NECA had issues with sales, its a good indication there might not be a big enough demand for Prometheus for HTs to invest production costs in it.

Shame, its one of my favorite movies. i really wanted Shaw because im a huge Noomi fan. Ill still hope someday she gets a HTs figure made.

Somewhat good new ms recent HTs interview on OSR Facebook page says Prometheus and others still possible for the future. The question was are they cancelled and they said no. So we just have to wait a while and see :)

Somewhat good new ms recent HTs interview on OSR Facebook page says Prometheus and others still possible for the future. The question was are they cancelled and they said no. So we just have to wait a while and see :)

years and years and years and years and years and.......well you get the point

Somewhat good new ms recent HTs interview on OSR Facebook page says Prometheus and others still possible for the future.

Like Elias and Lerner from Platoon I'm sure. :lol

Just scrap them FFS Hot Toys. Admit that you're never gonna get to them because the new superhero films just keep on comin'.

Well, as you can't cancel something which you haven't done yet, then yes, HT speak truth - they're not cancelled. Because, er, they're not making them. Which would make the act of cancelling them somewhat difficult.

So that does actually give us a definitive answer! Obviously HT's aversion to the C-word is a different word to some peoples. But no matter, we got the answer. Definitely no point returning to this thread :)

Well, as you can't cancel something which you haven't done yet, then yes, HT speak truth - they're not cancelled. Because, er, they're not making them. Which would make the act of cancelling them somewhat difficult.

So that does actually give us a definitive answer! Obviously HT's aversion to the C-word is a different word to some peoples. But no matter, we got the answer. Definitely no point returning to this thread :)

? Back to the future , batman returns , and the video game version batman. Everyone said the same thing. But they did work on these and had prototype pictures. It may never happen but it's not top priority is the answer

something Might happen when the second movie comes out. I could picture hot toys waiting for the second one to be out

Sequel is not certain..I don't care what the studio insists...
Scott has announced many projects that have not come to be made.

Well they did say the MJ Smooth Criminal figure wasn't happening because of sculpt likeness issues, so I don't see why they would not tell us if this line is completely cancelled if asked.

Likely scenario is they're waiting for the sequel (if it happens) and will then see if there is enough interest to warrant any figures from the line. I suspect they may be doing the same with the Avatar line and they will think about doing a Neytiri if the sequel is a big success.

This might happen, or it might not happen. Though it could happen, but it could not happen.

Eventually it will happen. Or it won't. Perhaps.

cancelled.gif

Back