New Blu Rays won't work!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe. :lol

But I don't care. Why would anyone name their kid off a fictional character is beyond me. It'll have major repercussions in his late teens.

Sam's a good name though....

But I don't see your point. Sorry.

I havent been back to that thread, because I totally forgot about it. :lol

Oh well. If he's mad I found his choice of name for his child wrong, well, ____. What can you do. It's his kid, he can name it whatever he wants.

U just need an update... have you ever performed one? You can check on manufacturer's website to see what the newest firmware is for your model and see if your up to date. They also send you out a disc for free if you can't figure out how to do it over the internet.

Yeah, I did update it man, but it still wont play. I think it's just my cheap player. :lol

But I might try the disc thing. That's a good idea. Thanks!

Sam's a good name though....

But I don't see your point. Sorry.

I havent been back to that thread, because I totally forgot about it. :lol

Oh well. If he's mad I found his choice of name for his child wrong, well, ____. What can you do. It's his kid, he can name it whatever he wants.

He called you a fudge packer. :lol

I know...:lol

I did lol.

Oh well. He had the right too. Can't quite fault him. But I had to be douchy there. It just bothered me so much. :eek:

Had the same issue with Captain America - it played, but with a stutter. Upgraded the firmware - voila - 2 hours later - plays fine.

Huh. See, for Cap, it didn't work, but then after a while, it started up.

I think a new player is in order. It's stopped playing a few movies I actually wanted to watch. It refuses to play anything Paramount, and LionsGate.

I updated the firmware on my Samsung... I'll never do it again.

It fried my Blue Ray player and I had to send it back to the manufacturer for repair. Most Blue Rays play fine but some won't. If they don't play I just order a DVD of the same film from Netflix. I had that problem with "Tangled".

I had the same thing happen with "Superman the Movie". I use my PS3 as a Blu-ray player and watched the movie months back and it worked fine. Now I tried popping it in the PS3 the other day, it won't even acknowledge that a disc has been inserted. I think one of the updates messed with my PS3, because I tried a couple other Blu-rays and they worked just fine.

I got the last 80 dollar Sony at Wal-Mart. Super 8 worked right away. All is right. :D

Also, 5 dollar Blu Rays for the win!

Back