Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Default Re: SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Stupid Chinese New Years.

Why they gotta mess with customs even after it's over.....

2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Go ahead, make my day.
    Moving hammerheads the hell out of the way.
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Not to rain on anyones parade, but in my experience, customs delays can be up to 6 full weeks(if a shipment is flagged). Something tells me this is not a customs delay, it's a manufacturers delay. That, or the folks at sideshow are having an epic war with a few thousand dollies over the weekend.
    If it was a manufacturing delay, you'd need to add a few more weeks to allow for shipping across the pacific and clearance through customs. Though, the second option might be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz6 View Post
    Thats not how it works. At this point im sure SS uses someone well versed on how clear cargo and that they are signed up for for all the priority programs (CTPAT). Prior to arrival they would know that the container has been marked for inspection, and at that point yes there i no timeline per say, but dont send notices out until completion. In the event that it is marked after clearance (happens) it doesnt take longer than 48 hrs for the inspection if any.

Again if you are part of the priortiy programs and import the same items on a regular basis, the chances of full (empty the container) inspection, are very limited.
    We'll agree to disagree then. I see it regularly in the airsoft industry, where other shipments are delayed because customs had to prioritize an inspection on another container which meant that, say, KWA's container which was also flagged wouldn't get checked until after the flagged/priority container was thoroughly inspected.

Pfffft....
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    People still getting their panties twisted over the delay?? He'll arrive when he arrives. It's just a few days. Geesh.

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    153 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Quote Originally Posted by teemu View Post
    A Destro reveal this week and I'll forgive Sideshow
    We do need another Joe reveal STAT! I know we jut got Snake Eyes v2, but other than that, we have what, just the CG? We are getting light on Joe orders again!

Go ahead, make my day.
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttmunch View Post
    We do need another Joe reveal STAT! I know we jut got Snake Eyes v2, but other than that, we have what, just the CG? We are getting light on Joe orders again!
    Given they already said that we should prepare for the line to slow up a bit, I'm betting we get two reveals at SDCC and an in-stock Ex. Fingers crossed on the last one, though if it's another Ninja (unless it's Billy, Jinx or Kamakura), I'll likely pass. They hinted at Scarface a while back, so there's potential there.

Game on B*&%hes
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    If it was a manufacturing delay, you'd need to add a few more weeks to allow for shipping across the pacific and clearance through customs. Though, the second option might be a possibility.

We'll agree to disagree then. I see it regularly in the airsoft industry, where other shipments are delayed because customs had to prioritize an inspection on another container which meant that, say, KWA's container which was also flagged wouldn't get checked until after the flagged/priority container was thoroughly inspected.

Were the containers on the same shipment IE same bill of lading, its the bill that is put on hold and not the container. So if you have 2 containers of Air soft equipment and one is going for inspection, they are both held until the exam is done.

Think we get Destro and Baroness at SDCC and thats it for the year.

Go ahead, make my day.
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz6 View Post
    Were the containers on the same shipment IE same bill of lading, its the bill that is put on hold and not the container. So if you have 2 containers of Air soft equipment and one is going for inspection, they are both held until the exam is done.

Think we get Destro and Baroness at SDCC and thats it for the year.
    I really hope those are the two revealed at SDCC. I see us getting another Cobra and a Joe though.

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    153 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    I really hope those are the two revealed at SDCC. I see us getting another Cobra and a Joe though.
    I hope sooner, but yeah, I would be shocked if we didn't see them both by then.

hey i spoke with someone in ss and they told me that destro could be the one that they will show,,hope thats true

Go ahead, make my day.
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by onetruejoe View Post
    hey i spoke with someone in ss and they told me that destro could be the one that they will show,,hope thats true
    I could be wrong, but I swear they mentioned in a Q&A that Destro was on target for a SDCC reveal.

Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast