Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most excellent work, spazzy:rock Highly recommended.

9e05dc12a61411e38f2012ae38007ca3_8.jpg

I just acquired my very first custom piece. In fact, it's "just" an upgrade to my Deadpool PF. It's a custom head, which features an unmasked DP, with a removable hood. Made by madXcollector and sculpted by none other than Troy McDevitt and painted by Mireya Romo-Bowen!

I will make a video today.

dp_custom1.jpg

dp_custom2.jpg

dp_custom3.jpg

dp_custom4.jpg

dp_custom5.jpg

dp_custom6.jpg

dp_custom7.jpg

I just acquired my very first custom piece. In fact, it's "just" an upgrade to my Deadpool PF. It's a custom head, which features an unmasked DP, with a removable hood. Made by madXcollector and sculpted by none other than Troy McDevitt and painted by Mireya Romo-Bowen!

I will make a video today.

dp_custom1.jpg

dp_custom2.jpg

dp_custom3.jpg

dp_custom4.jpg

dp_custom5.jpg

dp_custom6.jpg

dp_custom7.jpg

WOW
That is one masterpiece!
Looks great and it has a removable hood! I def want one for my collection.

I'm currently getting the joker death of the family portrait made.

But I must get this one as well.
Can't wait to see your review bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the face looks disgusting, which is good :)

But I'm not a fan of the mask/turban either. I think it should have been on his head but mostly torn off like there was just an explosion as we so often see deadpool

Luving it - this is what the EX should have been.:clap

Agree! :)

Like everything but the turbin, Troy is a great sculptor!

I see what you mean. I figure it can be difficult to make a hard piece of plastic, with the feature of being removable, whilst looking like cloth/a mask. I think it's almost as good as it can be, taken into regard that it is a single portrait with a switch-out feature.

Yeah the face looks disgusting, which is good :)

But I'm not a fan of the mask/turban either. I think it should have been on his head but mostly torn off like there was just an explosion as we so often see deadpool

I see your point. But, it wouldn't really fit with the rest of the statue, where the suit is in perfect condition. A torn mask is also such a "common" way to go, in my opinion.

He would look well next to Freddy :lol

Hehe, they'd look like relatives. ;)

Back