Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is this X Force version?

Still says June on the site, but with no notices about this, were due for a delay announcement in 3...2...

I kind of forgot about this guy. Ordered it to pair with the new Punisher PF, but mine has been spending time with the Baroness and BW, so I will have to re-arrange everything when it gets released. Still think the X-force Deadpool looks killah.

My two faves:rock
photo2_zps6855df26.jpg

We'll this sucks. I took deadpool out of my cabinet to rearrange and put another in and one of the silver straps broke off :( :(

I'm guessing it was glued on. Gonna have to try that

Last edited:
Ok, I got my custom deadpool head. It came with 2 magnets...do I glue one or both into the neck socket? What kind of glue works best? They feel like pretty strong magnets...I don't want them to rip out when I try to remove the head.

Edit: Used some epoxy...worked perfectly. I really like the custom portrait. I will post some pics soon.

Last edited:
Should only need to glue one magnet into the custom head. Just make sure you have the right side of the magnet facing out so it's not pushing away from the statue base. I just used a hot glue gun and it worked perfectly. Hope that helps!

Edit: Sorry just saw your edit lol, btw Grats I love my custom (also bought the Joker custom head as well)

:)

Last edited:
Disturbing, yet very cool.

I just put my deadpool back on display. He went in the box while my mother in law was in town, but I am very glad he back in his place of glory upon my detolf. Really a perfect piece.

Disturbing, yet very cool.

I just put my deadpool back on display. He went in the box while my mother in law was in town, but I am very glad he back in his place of glory upon my detolf. Really a perfect piece.

Yes, a keeper for sure

Does anyone have the custom hands with swords they would consider letting go ?

I have needs!

please message me

Back