Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see your point. But, it wouldn't really fit with the rest of the statue, where the suit is in perfect condition. A torn mask is also such a "common" way to go, in my opinion.

I thought about that, I was just really thinking about the way to make inclusion of the mask look good. Maybe the mask half pulled off look would be cool too. Either way, your custom is very impressive and I'm jealous :)

I thought about that, I was just really thinking about the way to make inclusion of the mask look good. Maybe the mask half pulled off look would be cool too. Either way, your custom is very impressive and I'm jealous :)

I could imagine a secondary custom with the mask sculpted on, but pulled off half-way. Maybe to reveal only the lower half of his face. I don't know... :)

Wonder if this would transition nicely with the new X-force coming out. All you would need would be different paint and it's good! I would be in if so!

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

My Deadpool spends his time trying to make time with Rouge!

Attachments

• DSC03043.JPG
    DSC03043.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 344
I just acquired my very first custom piece. In fact, it's "just" an upgrade to my Deadpool PF. It's a custom head, which features an unmasked DP, with a removable hood. Made by madXcollector and sculpted by none other than Troy McDevitt and painted by Mireya Romo-Bowen!

I will make a video today.

dp_custom1.jpg

dp_custom2.jpg

dp_custom3.jpg

dp_custom4.jpg

dp_custom5.jpg

dp_custom6.jpg

dp_custom7.jpg

Is as wondering when one of these would happened. If I had the money to get into custom pieces this would be one that I would get for sure. Congrats bud.

I just acquired my very first custom piece. In fact, it's "just" an upgrade to my Deadpool PF. It's a custom head, which features an unmasked DP, with a removable hood. Made by madXcollector and sculpted by none other than Troy McDevitt and painted by Mireya Romo-Bowen!

Pretty awesome piece. One question though, if it was sculpted by one person and painted by another, what did madXcollector have to do with it?

That's a sweet custom portrait. It looks like it could have been included by SS themselves. Congrats on owning something that cool

Thanks, Tavegg! :) It is indeed something that looks very natural and also of sufficient quality that it could've been in the box from the beginning.

That custom looks awesome! Is that what dead pool looks like under his mask? What happen to him? At first I thought it was a fun Freddy Kruger switch out. Look very professional. Love it.

That custom looks awesome! Is that what dead pool looks like under his mask? What happen to him? At first I thought it was a fun Freddy Kruger switch out. Look very professional. Love it.

Yea, that's how he looks underneath his mask. :) Below text pretty much sums it up:

Deadpool's primary power is an accelerated healing factor, depicted by various writers at differing levels of efficiency. Artificially endowed by the Weapon X program, this enables him to regenerate any destroyed tissue at a super-human rate as well as making him immune to all known diseases. An unanticipated side effect was an acceleration of the cancerous tumors he was suffering from at the time, causing them to quickly spread across his entire body. Because of this, his healing factor supercharged his cancer, resulting in massive scar tissue causing his appearance to be severely deformed.

You could always try Google search. 'Tis a wondrous thing :wink1:

I know, but I never knew dead pools human name and thought this was a custom fun head. I really thought it was Freddy Kruger on dead pool. Now it's cool to know what is under his hood. So he was burn badly so that's why he has his mask on. Kind of cool.

Back