I am a calendar girl!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica

Super Freak
Reaction score
Matt Munson says it's OK to share my calendar page. I am Miss January 2013.

mail

What other ape can claim that fame, huh? :clap

The calendar starts with December of 2011, and goes through until March of 2013. Each page features between 4 and 5 pictures of the lady costumers of the Replica Prop Forum (RPF). The calendar will be professionally printed and will be available by this December. Matt Munson is planning on making a print run of only 100 calendars, $20 shipped within the US, $22 shipped on foreign soil. Shrink wrapped. Will help to raise funds for the R2KT's Home Page R2-KT Charity.

Information on ordering will be up here soon: Matt Munson on the web! Matt Munson on the web! with ordering instructions, and maybe more pictures and some more details of the participants for those that do not have access to the RPF or the junkyard on the RPF.

Back page of the calendar, which shows the other participants:
back_page.jpg

very nice you look great in white! do you sell signed calendars if so I will be interest in purchsing 2!

Yes, I am the ape in the calendar. Special effects makeup took 3 hours for application and removal about 2 hours.

Order details below. Payments are being accepted now.

Executive Summary:
Accepting payment now.
18 month calendar, featuring some of the most talented and attractive members of the forum.
$21 dollars, shipped anywhere domestically.
$23 dollars, shipped anywhere internationally.

Each additional calendar, 3 dollars less than the first.

Paypal is [email protected]

Here's the back cover of the calendar:
calendar.jpg

Details:
Page size is 8.5 X 11. Each month is 17 X 11.
Printed using four color offset printing. Hole punched for hanging. Each calendar comes shrink wrapped. The first month is January 2012, featuring Hydra. Calendar goes until June 2013.

I expect to have these on hand Dec 8, and will start shipping immediately. They will ship first class.

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Make-A-Wish Foundation in the name of R2-KT.

I owe a huge thanks to all of the people involved! There was a lot of nagging and whining on my part, but all of the participants were complete professionals and absolute troopers.

I am EXTREMELY proud of the results, and look forward to getting these calendars onto the walls and desktops of as many people as possible.

Please post questions here if you have them.

Here is a sample page from the calendar. Miss January, Hydra. All other months follow this basic format.

hydra.jpg

Back