LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally addicted to Star Wars Lego.
It all started where I bought a small set for my son.
Then it was a small set for his reward chart (10 stickers = 1 reward, that type thing).

Now I've just blown a fat wad of cash on Jabbas Palace, the Rancor pit, old battle packs, headhunter etc.
I can't stop finding and buying cheap kits but it's all totalling up and I now have a cupboard full that should last me at least 5 years for birthdays and christmas.
Not to mention the various DC / Marvel / Castle stuff I've also picked up.

I pretend they're for my son.
They for me really. =/

Unfortunately… or perhaps fortunately… the LEGO I'm really into is the Monster Fighters stuff. It's too bad the line got disco'd. Right now I'm ceased buying LEGO since I recently re-acquired my childhood LEGO which turned out to be about 70 lbs. worth. I'm currently sorting through all of it and entering it into https://rebrickable.com/ in order to see what I can build without buying anything new.

Guys, any special discounts or exclusives for May the 4th? I know some years Amazon or LEGO itself has discounted UCS by 50%.

Darth Revan polybag for the 4th. The updated SW visual dictionary will be released too. Anything else on the radar yet?

IMG_3007_zps5d12f4aa.jpg

IMG_3008_zpse8ae7b58.jpg

Thought I'd share this - I recently bought Boba a more accurate custom weapon from brick forge :)

Damn that looks good. With them going to the pong ball look for minifigs, I need to check into some custom sites

Damn that looks good. With them going to the pong ball look for minifigs, I need to check into some custom sites

thx - its standard apart from the gun is from brick forge and i drilled out the neck hole on the jetpack so the head can fit snugly into it.

No more visible skin coloured neck like the normal one;
dsc_3107.jpg

The lego 4th sale was the Malevolence and Desert Skiff for 50 percent off but they sold it in 5 mins thanks to the scalpers. I guess nothing is sacred anymore...

Back