Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure spec‏

Re: Hot Toys MMS257 Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly

This looks great, I can't wait!!!! Hopefully Doc isn't far behind. One thing I noticed is the shoes are plain white with no Nike logo. I wonder if they're having issues with the rights to the logo or if it's just not finalized yet.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

That looks so damn awesome, some of the pictures look real!!

I seriously can't wait to get this.

This is the part where I say "Holy ****!"

HOLY ****!

That looks phenomenal. WANT!

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure spec‏

Seriously, though; this is Hot Toys we're talking about, right? Arkham City? Back to the future? Did Howard sell the company or something?

4 threads( 3 at here+1 at Discussion & Questions)! Time to merge!

It's pretty bad, though, when you literally can't believe it's Hot Toys. Mark OSR posted the pics in the OSR Facebook group, and I had to actually go to HT's Facebook and make sure that it wasn't somebody's custom.:lol

This looks great, I can't wait!!!! Hopefully Doc isn't far behind. One thing I noticed is the shoes are plain white with no Nike logo. I wonder if they're having issues with the rights to the logo or if it's just not finalized yet.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Probably, but if getting the swoosh on would mean more $$$ ar SRP, I'd be fine without it. Of course it would be better with it. It's not like DX09 where the swoosh on Keaton's shoes aren't too obvious.

Sold...I need the guitar though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back