Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone list all these easter eggs? Most are known, others i completely missed
ymu8eja3.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It must be a mstake, there should be more "STARKs" there.
Hot toys is gonna be pissed. :lol

It must be a mstake, there should be more "STARKs" there.
Hot toys is gonna be pissed. :lol

If there was a #11, the answer would be Stark in a cowboy hat.

And yeah, looking back at my answers it looks like I went with the, when in doubt choose "C" method. :lol

Who knew that TWS was secretly just another Iron Man movie.

Number 2 is in reference to the president. President Ellis survived the mandarin attack and his words about captain America are in the walls of the cap exhibit.

The two shield agents who "wrote" themselves in are Markus and mcfeely. The writers played two of the hostages.

Number 6 answer with the "direct" reference to the doctor is because the doctor that cares For fury is played by one of the films directors Not sure but I thing it's Anthony Russo.

My favorite easter egg was this:

Directors not being investigated for twink orgies.

I know, right? :lol

I think James Cameron worked on this, that's how awesome this movie is.

He wishes. Thank God he didn't, it would have probably had some dumbass environmentalism plot like the Insight carriers only targeting people who don't recycle or something.

We started the day of beautifully with a 8:20am showing :yess:. This is my 3rd watch and it all keeps getting better every time.

Rumlow is one of my favorite characters in this. I can't wait to see what they do with his story going forward

:lol Transcendence looked terrible. What the hell was Wally thinking with that plot? Poor ratings too. 19% on RT.

I'm in the minority but I'm looking forward to the film. Love the subject matter and I think Wally might do the film justice. It's probably too ahead of its time to be appreciated but I may be wrong.:lol

I know, he's like an evil Eric Bana. :lol

:lol

Throw an eye patch on him and that's the direction I wish they went with Nick Fury. Maybe not exactly him for the part, but that look

7% of critics liked it, 74% of moviegoers liked it. Weird.

I never listen to critics. But then again that's probably because I like all the crap that most people don't :lol

Returned from my 5th viewing, or was it 6th, I lost track.

This is what I wanted from IM3/Thor2 last year.

I don't see myself devoting this much attention to ASM2 or DOFP.

Hopefully I'm wrong and both of those deliver.

After the movie I picked up the Hulk for my sons shelf. :yess:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Think about it, who's going to go actually pay a ticket for that movie? Morons who like that crap. :lol Even so 1 out of 4 of them still thought it sucked.
Yeah, for that reason I expect user reviews to beat critic reviews, unless maybe you're talking about some hoity toity movie that goes over the heads of the general audience. But damn-a difference of almost 70 percentage points between the two! I consider reviews before watching a movie, but many clearly shouldn't :lol

Back