Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first phase 3 solo movie will be Ant-Man

Goes to show you how much of an Ant-Man fan I am. :lol Forgot about it being the second Marvel movie next year.

I'm up for Marvel changing my mind, but I can't say I'm hyped for it as of now. :dunno But I wasn't that into GOTG at first and the trailer made me look forward to seeing it, so I guess we'll see.

I'm also hoping we see the stronger, leader Cap in Avengers 2.

Honestly, after seeing this movie, I might be more excited for Cap 3 than Avengers 2. At any rate, I'm extremely happy it's the first of the Phase 3 solo movies.

I'm thinking this is a given… in the first movie he hadn't been thawed out that long and suddenly it's "hey we need to go stop an alien invasion with all of these weird new people!" He's a bit more up to speed now so should be able to lead with more confidence and authority

Yeah, I could handwave him being held back a bit in Avengers for those reasons.

I can't help but hope Whedon found Cap2 inspiring, given how awesome it was and how strong (literally and figuratively) Cap was in it.

The best thing about being a huge Cap fan is that everyone who wants to go see it calls me. Fourth viewing tomorrow at 11:30am.

... ...

image.jpg

I see weekend predictors are for Cap to retain the title spot this weekend again in the US. Pretty cool if he rides the top spot til ASM2 arrives. CBM dominance :yess:

Marvel passing the baton over to itself.

That wil be a first if i'm not mistaken.

I think it is and I can see it happening again with Spidey into X-Men, unless theres something else big on the near horizon.

Hmmm, well agree to disagree. I'm a Cap fan, and I was thrilled with him in The Avengers.

I liked him in Avengers and based on that I went back and rewatched The First Avenger and found it much improved on second viewing.

Still haven't seen Winter Soldier. Typical, I get to see ASM2 but not the recent CBM that's apparently genuinely good.

the last Godzilla movie was horrible. u can't kill Godzilla with a few missiles from a jet. lets hope this new one is better, and from the looks of things, it seem to be.

anyway, winter soldier was good.

Just throwing this out there, with Zola still alive as an AI maybe he takes over an IM suit and becomes Ultron?

Back