Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original Captain America serials in the 40's were about 15 minutes long. I think an awesome idea for a Marvel One Shot would be to release a "full length" serial of him in his USO suit like the clip we briefly saw during the Star Spangled Man montage.

Oh hell yeah

Yeah, I don't think those PS images should have represented the "art" on the cover. The BD Stealth shield would have been a nice counterpoint to the shiny shield on the cover of the TFA book. I can't wait to get mine though.

This

I've got to say, though, after seeing that movie, it really doesn't seem like the Widow image was as heavily photoshopped as originally thought. Comparing Widow in the movie to Widow in that pic, Johansson really did have quite the figure.

Go see under the skin, she is naked in that. There was no budget for body sculpting cgi, body doubles or padding.

Its her real body, and while still sexy, she has a fupa. :lol

But her nice b o o b s and butt remain.

I'm hoping that we find out that the Skull has been back for 10 or 20 yrs and guiding Hydra the whole time. Still leaves us 50 yrs of his absence to account for.

karamazov80 will be happy to know that I noticed even more parallels between TWS and ROTS the second time around. The movie opens with some badasses boarding a ship due to a hostage situation, they fight a bad guy but he escapes. Otherwise the mission is a success. In the middle part of the movie there's an old guy in charge who acts good but is really bad. So bad that he tries to have SLJ killed. Council meetings with holograms sitting in chairs are involved. An executive order is given for soldiers to turn on the heroes. And then the finale features the old guy being confronted in his fancy office while elsewhere two guys who used to be friends (the bad one used to have short hair but now has long hair and a robotic left arm) and they fight until one of them is "defeated" and left in some dirt by his one time best friend.

Now we know what ROTS would have been like if it was good. :lol

karamazov80 will be happy to know that I noticed even more parallels between TWS and ROTS the second time around. The movie opens with some badasses boarding a ship due to a hostage situation, they fight a bad guy but he escapes. Otherwise the mission is a success. In the middle part of the movie there's an old guy in charge who acts good but is really bad. So bad that he tries to have SLJ killed. Council meetings with holograms sitting in chairs are involved. An executive order is given for soldiers to turn on the heroes. And then the finale features the old guy being confronted in his fancy office while elsewhere two guys who used to be friends (the bad one used to have short hair but now has long hair and a robotic left arm) and they fight until one of them is "defeated" and left in some dirt by his one time best friend.

Now we know what ROTS would have been like if it was good. :lol
:thud::bow
That is too funny:rotfl

So how did Lau the CEO of Lau Security Investments Holdings from Gotham City became one of SHIELDS' board members. :lol

I don't know but forget Stan Lee, both studios need to give him a cameo in every upcoming superhero film. He's one hell of a good luck charm, now appearing in arguably the BEST superhero film from each company.

karamazov80 will be happy to know that I noticed even more parallels between TWS and ROTS the second time around.

g65cfa860.gif

Back