Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Pierce had the nuke sent into NY then.

Where was Powers Booth in Cap 2? Maybe HE is the Red Skull....

On another note who would have ever guessed that the star of "Not Another Teen Movie" and the directors of "You, Me, and Dupree" would team up to make one of the most badass superhero films of all time.

Well it certainly didn't hurt that the Russo brothers commissioned Spiro Razatos (Bad Boys II, Fast and Furious 5, 6, and 7) to direct all the action.

yeah he's great! I hope they bring him back to stunt coordinate Cap3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 110
Watching the movie a second time I was surprised that none of Cap's traitorous Strike team were killed. Rumlow survived the helicarrier collision and BW just beat up the rest.

I also noticed that TWS seemed significantly less bloody than TFA. In TFA blood was shooting out Tucci's back and was flying all over the place as Peggy shot the HYDRA agent in the arm and he was mowing down guards left and right. It was practically a ROTLA shootout. Then there was the infamous propeller dude.

At least TWS had some messed up Alex Murphy action with Bucky's skin all gnarly and infected looking as it stretched over the edges of his mechanical shoulder.

Where was Powers Booth in Cap 2? Maybe HE is the Red Skull....

On another note who would have ever guessed that the star of "Not Another Teen Movie" and the directors of "You, Me, and Dupree" would team up to make one of the most badass superhero films of all time.

I didn't know their pedigree ahead of time, probably better that way. :lol

Most are pretty easy, but I must have totally missed what #2 is referencing, cause I would guess its referring to someone from IM3?

Back