Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find the Blu-Ray on Amazon at all. Where is it?

I was wondering the same thing. After looking for answers, I found that Amazon and Disney are having a dispute relating to the pricing of ebooks, so Amazon is not offering any Disney preorders until the issue is settled.

I was wondering the same thing. After looking for answers, I found that Amazon and Disney are having a dispute relating to the pricing of ebooks, so Amazon is not offering any Disney preorders until the issue is settled.

Damn really? I guess I'll have to pick the movie up at Best Buy once it is out.

Still best movie of the year so far :)

Damn, it wasn't even best movie of the week - any week. I'm still trying to figure out how they stretched a 30 minute story into a full length movie. It wasn't bad, but I can't go higher than 6/10 on this one.

I think it was funny that Redford had to kill his cleaning lady for seeing The Winter Soldier, but when he is fighting Cap & BW in the street there are people everywhere looking at him. Also there are two parts to the car chase with Fury that the Cops don't shoot until there is a van or truck in between them and Fury.

I think it was funny that Redford had to kill his cleaning lady for seeing The Winter Soldier, but when he is fighting Cap & BW in the street there are people everywhere looking at him. Also there are two parts to the car chase with Fury that the Cops don't shoot until there is a van or truck in between them and Fury.

:lol but he couldnt be directly linked to him, unless he was seen talking to him, hence killing the only non-hydra witness

I was thinking he killed her to keep the Winter Soldier a mystery, more then worrying about being ratted out. :lol

Still best movie of the year so far :)

Indeed! I was just perusing boxofficemojo.com because someone mentioned that Sin City 2 opens today and I could NOT believe that here we are toward the end of August and CA:TWS is *still* the highest grossing movie of the year in the US. I can't believe it held its own against DOFP, a Spider-Man movie, and a freaking Michael Bay Transformers film. Right on. :rock

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?yr=2014&p=.htm

All the domestic 200 million and over movies for 2014:

1 Captain America: The Winter Soldier BV $259,766,572
2 The LEGO Movie WB $257,749,270
3 Transformers: Age of Extinction Par. $243,439,603
4 Maleficent BV $237,011,221
5 Guardians of the Galaxy BV $234,253,857
6 X-Men: Days of Future Past Fox $232,603,581
7 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Fox $202,860,970
8 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Sony $202,853,933
9 Godzilla (2014) WB $200,626,327

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if the short movie on the Winter Soldier bluray showed where Hawkeye was when Hydra took over Shield. A Hawkeye short movie would be sweet!

I blame Jye for no Marvel One-Shot.
Shakefist.gif

All the domestic 200 million and over movies for 2014:

1 Captain America: The Winter Soldier BV $259,766,572
2 The LEGO Movie WB $257,749,270
3 Transformers: Age of Extinction Par. $243,439,603
4 Maleficent BV $237,011,221
5 Guardians of the Galaxy BV $234,253,857
6 X-Men: Days of Future Past Fox $232,603,581
7 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Fox $202,860,970
8 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Sony $202,853,933
9 Godzilla (2014) WB $200,626,327
Those moves to focus more on China in the TF movie seems smarter and smarter all the time. I wonder how long it will take Marvel Studios to get wise. Captain America will be humiliated by the superior Chinese super soldier in the next one.

Those moves to focus more on China in the TF movie seems smarter and smarter all the time. I wonder how long it will take Marvel Studios to get wise. Captain America will be humiliated by the superior Chinese super soldier in the next one.

There will be a Chinese subspecies of Ape(they will wear glasses and be better at Math)
They will use the (REAL) Mandarin and Fin Fang Foom in Iron Man 4
Blink will be the main character in X-Men Apocalypse
and of course the new Lego movie 2 villain
guanyu1.jpg

Back