Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just throwing this out there, with Zola still alive as an AI maybe he takes over an IM suit and becomes Ultron?

I'd much rather he take over an IM suit, tinker with it and become... well, Arnim Zola, comic style.

Wait, people were complaining that the Kryptonians were the inception of the Amazons over at DC but it's ok if Iron Man gives birth to Ultron and Arnim Zola? :lol

God how people love Iron Man, I think I understand Hot toys now. :lol

I got the vibe he could give two poops about Hydra and has been using them since TFA. They have access to the best tech in the world, nearly unlimited funding, and most important, they don't limit what sort of research or progress he can make in virtually any scientific field he wants.

That one's got a lot to live up to. The Broderick film is a certified classic. But, a sequel was overdue, so I'm glad fans are getting it.

Wait what? The new film isn't a sequel to the Broderick movie. If anything it's a sequel to the original 50's Godzilla movie since that is the only movie that's canon in the new continuity which is pretty damn cool.

Wait what? The new film isn't a sequel to the Broderick movie. If anything it's a sequel to the original 50's Godzilla movie since that is the only movie that's canon in the new continuity which is pretty damn cool.
Gareth Edwards himself confirmed it wasn't a sequel to the 1954 film. I asked.

Finally saw it this afternoon! It was great! :)

Oh, and I've only watch The Hobbit: DoS once since I got the bluray. :pfft:

After every movie we see my son and I ask each other what our favorite part was. I don't know if I can choose one scene that really stands out because it was all so good.

Looks like "The Other Woman" finally knocked Cap out of the top spot after three straight weekends at #1. Still TWS is only down 37% from last weekend so it's really looking like it's got some good legs. For all the MOS/TDKR discussions/comparisons it'll be interesting to see how close Cap gets to MOS' $291 million domestic take.

It's interesting to see Disney is a little uneasy about Cap 3 release date against SvB. With TWS perferming as well as it is right now, I would think Disney would see no problem going head to head against Supes. I think the demand for Cap 3 will be very high.

Looks like "The Other Woman" finally knocked Cap out of the top spot after three straight weekends at #1. Still TWS is only down 37% from last weekend so it's really looking like it's got some good legs. For all the MOS/TDKR discussions/comparisons it'll be interesting to see how close Cap gets to MOS' $291 million domestic take.

Well, it only needs another 20mil to meet it on the world stage, which is pretty damn good considering all the claims that Captain MURICA couldn't be sold to a global audience.

Back