Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1. IM1 - 8/10

#2. TWS - 7.5/104

#3. Thor - 7/10

#4. TA - 6.5/10

#5. TFA - 6.5/10

#6. IM2 - 6/10

#7. TIH - 6/10

#.8 IM 3 - 5/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGN:

COULD WE SEE THE REAL MANDARIN; IS RED SKULL DEAD?

Marvel's Kevin Feige teases villainous returns.

BY: MAX NICHOLSON
JULY 22, 2014
While speaking with Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige, IGN's Roth Cornet wrapped up her Guardians of the Galaxy interview by asking about a few looming Marvel villains -- namely the Mandarin (the real Mandarin) and Red Skull. Moving forward, could we see either of those big bads return?

In regards to the Mandarin, Feige noted, "There have been [talks]. That's one of the reasons we wanted to do the fun short that Drew Pearce wrote and directed. That was to clarify, 'Hey, just because we did this thing doesn't mean this other thing doesn't exist.' And as we were making Iron Man 3 -- and I think Drew's spoken about this -- that was always our intention, was that Aldrich Killian was perverting the notion of these things he's heard."

Feige continued, "There's a little bit of that when he's doing his detective work in his lab after Happy's been injured outside the Chinese Theater. He's talking about, 'Okay, the Mandarin is taken from various iconographies and mythologies from across the world.' The idea was always there was somebody like this. There had been rumors of somebody like this, and Aldrich Killian just built on that, to make his version."

As for Red Skull, Feige was a bit more cryptic. "Well, the way we showed his 'demise' in The First Avenger was to showcase to people that he could perhaps pop up again sometime," he said. "I honestly don't know when or where that would be." Of course, given all the Hydra hubbub in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and, by extension, Agents of SHIELD, it stands to reason that there might be room for a Red Skull return down the line.

Red Skull better show up in Cap 3, if Hugo doesn't want to return just cast Kevin Bacon. All they would have to do is paint his face red instead of waisting time and money on make up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol

If the cast me I could play FAT SKULL. :lecture

LLbighead1.jpg
:D

Red Skull, Loki, and Thanos are in my opinion the 3 most important bad guys Marvel Studios has access to. And I would put Red Skull at the top of the list as the most important. 3rd in all of Marvel after Doom and Magneto. I hope they do bring him back, and make him a more important part of the MCU.

I was all "what, he's NOT the Skull? Oh well at least this movie doesn't have any over the top Cliffhanger-esque jumping into helicopter scenes." Then I got up to go to the bathroom and came back and saw that Falcon somehow got out of the Triskelion building.

Red Skull, Loki, and Thanos are in my opinion the 3 most important bad guys Marvel Studios has access to. And I would put Red Skull at the top of the list as the most important. 3rd in all of Marvel after Doom and Magneto. I hope they do bring him back, and make him a more important part of the MCU.

Yup, Doom was the bomb in FF movies. :lol

I was all "what, he's NOT the Skull? Oh well at least this movie doesn't have any over the top Cliffhanger-esque jumping into helicopter scenes." Then I got up to go to the bathroom and came back and saw that Falcon somehow got out of the Triskelion building.

:lol

Back