Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

I'm going to try to see this one tonight. I wanted to do the double feature, but all the showings around me were in 3D.

I'm going to try to see this one tonight. I wanted to do the double feature, but all the showings around me were in 3D.

Same here, god damn 3D everywhere. I'll have to watch in the regular screening rooms sometime tomorrow.

I'm sure it's terrific fun. Great comic movie
It isn't a classic or masterpiece. Ask about it in 50 years if you think so!:lol

For the guys who already saw the movie, did the DOFP trailer show up?

I give this film a solid 8.5/10, it loses 1.5 because scarjo dint go topless.... what you all want that scene.... oh this wasent under the skin... oh ok but still right , scarjo's boobies... right.... and yes im a girl... i can appreciate good boobs...

I give this film a solid 8.5/10, it loses 1.5 because scarjo dint go topless.... what you all want that scene.... oh this wasent under the skin... oh ok but still right , scarjo's boobies... right.... and yes im a girl... i can appreciate good boobs...

Cause we are gonna get boobs in a marvel movie? AH....what am I missing here?

Top three Marvel film along with Avengers and IM for me.....I loved the nods to the other films, comics and everyone was just badass (Cap, Falcon, Widow and WS). The end credits are nice as well.....not a lot to pick at IMO. Solid 8.5 / 9 out of 10.

I am looking forward to my other viewings this weekend......

hi is there TWO end credit scenes? i stuck around to see the first one but left after the pure text credit started to scroll, is there another scene after that?

Just got back from the film and I loved it! Solid sequel and overall top Marvel film to date. It really outdid itself on everything. The first was a pretty good film but lacked some stuff. This one really came and hit you good. Awesome film! I say 8.5/10. Oh I got a free limited poster too! Last one so I feel special. It will be framed and displayed with the Hot Toys released figures.

Absolutely fantastic film! I'll give it a little while for the hype to die down, before its place is cemented, but I think this is my new favorite Marvel film. I absolutely loved it from beginning to end. It was intelligent, action packed, and chock full of heart, and I really think that Marvel has set a damn high bar with this one. Dammit, now I want that Cap set.:lol

Back