Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last Dooley mentioned was that he was waiting on packaging and clothing dates (clothing was being made abroad but the packaging was domestic) once he had those he would have a shipping date.

I really want to put my order in on Nathan, but I'm a pretty impatient person and would probably go crazy if I had to wait long after paying.
I'm still checking everyday though & will buy the moment I see that these are shipping our have a shipping date.

Latest news On SHS Facebook page.

So we're still waiting on a delivery date for the clothing and packaging. As soon as I have that info I'll let you all know when Nathan will finally ship! On our end we're still casting parts, cleaning them up, paint and assembly. There's still a lot of work to be completed but it's a lot of little things. This has been a long process to get this far but it is in fact getting done and you'll have your over due Nathan soon. I'll be back in the studio tomorrow to hammer out a bunch of parts and await any good news I can pass along to you.

Thank you-
SHS

The wait stinks, and bummer Father's day came and went. But at least SHS is giving updates and I do not think the original figure was going to be a completely rotted body like we are getting now. So even with it being a ridiculous amount of delays those that stuck it out are getting a ****ing crazy deal for the $100 invested :lol

Imma be drawing SSI before this figure is released. Or in a grave myself. All kidding aside....Dooley is probably more upset about this than we are. he no doubt paid a bundle for the license, and has yet to get a return on his investment.

Hoping it's out for Halloween myself. But I don't know.

OK---so, what's the reality here? Because, to be quite frank....unless there are health, marital, or other extenuating issues/ circumstances....this thing should've seen the light of day by now. In the "waiting period" for Creepshow.....another one man show has released about 15 different figures ranging in edition sizes of 50-100 each. Most of you know who I am speaking of. How can one fella and his wife, while only doing figures part time, make that many figures: but Nate is stuck in his grave? Losing hope. need Obi-Wan kenobi to help me.

OK---so, what's the reality here? Because, to be quite frank....unless there are health, marital, or other extenuating issues/ circumstances....this thing should've seen the light of day by now. In the "waiting period" for Creepshow.....another one man show has released about 15 different figures ranging in edition sizes of 50-100 each. Most of you know who I am speaking of. How can one fella and his wife, while only doing figures part time, make that many figures: but Nate is stuck in his grave? Losing hope. need Obi-Wan kenobi to help me.

Posted Monday, on FB:
Hey Kiddies-

Sorry for disappearing!!! I've been juggling CREEPSHOW and a few other projects to keep the lights on at the studio. I also was recently married and took the wife home to meet the family. I'm back now casting, molding and painting Nathan's.

Bud with all due respect and I don't mean this in an offensive way until you've tried running a production you will never understand how much effort goes in, casting,painting,boxes,designs, clothing, weathering so in so forth....... Not to mention making sure it all works perfectly without breaking. I'm not making excuses but he has over 200 orders for Nate beto takes a long time to make his figures and he will tell you it's not simple as you think.

I think he will be here for Halloween here's hoping, either way I admire Dooley for taking this on and not giving up...... He said he's waiting in clothing but then you think he has to hand weather that on his own and cast, paint, assemble it's a lot of work for 1 man.

At this point it's either wait for the figure and keep the fingers crossed, or check into getting a refund. So far Dooley's been good about updating and putting an insane amount of work into these figures. I don't think we were always going to get a fully sculpted body, but now we are and there's the giant head stone that has also been added.

No denyihg it's taking a very long time... but if it all works out we will be getting one incredible figure for $100. If it doesn't I actually trust Dooley will refund the money, but so far from what I can see he's been very dedicated to making things right for us.

Back