Statue Will you Order Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure if he's $2000?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy Wolverine LSF @ 2000 with an open edition size?

• Total voters

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just seeing how many will order, pls add reasons below. : )

On the fence includes: may buy him down the line or wait and see from in-hand pics.

No, even though he looks good so far and would be an impressive item for the display, the price is just ridiculous. Add in the massive and never-ending parade of QC problems that plagues SS and it's not worth the gamble.

Very likely yes. To me he was the best at the show.
I will sell my 1/4 Sabor and Wolvie if I have to justify having him

SS must be solidly in the black to price these as they are. I love the look of these, but I ain't made of money. I can still afford this hobby but I need to speak with my wallet. I've cut back on what I buy.

May be yes if i am not married or if i am single with no girlfriend, too make it short NO LIFE:crying

Yes for sure if i won the jackpot :yess:

My fondness for Wolverine is not that high but you'll never know.
I make snap decisions that even suprises me.

These statues are not made for everyone to have. Its like a high end car only some people can afford it. Even those that can afford it don't think its worth it. I might go for the Predator though.

These statues are not made for everyone to have. Its like a high end car only some people can afford it. Even those that can afford it don't think its worth it. I might go for the Predator though.

Yeah, I'm sure the open edition size and the 2k price tag makes it at least wiser for some to wait for in hand pics to order.

Back