Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that... I've been extremely lucky with SS pieces I've yet to have a bad one (Knock on Wood), I Even got a fairly flawless Poison Ivy... I guess it's just the luck of the draw.. Although when I hear stories like yours, I'm kind of glad there are other companies that are starting to make 1:4 scale statues, IMO competition brings out the best in companies, when they have none they start to get sloppy..

:exactly: competition is vital. Without that there free to charge pretty much what they want & if there pieces come out with ****** QC they know they can get away with it because there's little other options out there

However actually ssc is the lord in figure world.
ahe8u2a2.jpg
e6ugy4ad.jpg
badu3u7y.jpg

Had this statue awhile now and thought I'd upload a picture of it, along with 'The Amazing Spider-Man 601. Definitely one of the best ones around and the paint job is second to none. If anybody was on the fence about acquiring one, do it!

I'm looking forward to getting the other 2 pieces to this collection soon also.

Had this statue awhile now and thought I'd upload a picture of it, along with 'The Amazing Spider-Man 601. Definitely one of the best ones around and the paint job is second to none. If anybody was on the fence about acquiring one, do it!

I'm looking forward to getting the other 2 pieces to this collection soon also.

Nice shot there GreenGiant, I can't wait for my MJ to arrive & eventually pair her up with the new Spidey. I really want Gwen to but I'll have to wait & see if I can fit her in with all my other pre-orders but these things get delayed so hopefully I can.

Anyone else have problems with all the feet on the stool touching? Mine has a couple of short legs.. Not a big deal. Just wondering if others have the same issue.

Finally got this little lady and had the chance to take some decent photos this morning. Stunning figure with a great paint job, it appears that most of them turn up without any issues and this one is no exception. If only all paint jobs were this good.

13908844329_e459fb1a10_o.jpg

mj-031.jpg

mj-032.jpg

mj-033.jpg

mj-034.jpg

mj-039.jpg

mj-042.jpg

Great pictures CH :clap

I can't wait to see her with Spiderman. I'm really hoping I can get Gwen as well, I'm going to need a few delays if I'm to fit her though

Anyone have paint issues with the feet? Mine has two black lines like paint is missing and its driving me nuts. I thought I could ignore it but no.

If they made this 1:4, it be great. Will fit so nicely with the other scales

Back