Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11

    Default Re: new person incoming

    Don't worry about the spawn board "hate," it's just a running joke about some of the eggheads we've gotten from there that come here and cause trouble. This is a pretty laid back board overall. Just be cool, and it'll all be good.

    Oh, and welcome.

  2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Fanboy Collectibles  160x600
  3. #12
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the Can
    Posts
    9,707
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by TheObsoleteMan View Post
    Don't worry about the spawn board "hate," it's just a running joke about some of the eggheads we've gotten from there that come here and cause trouble. This is a pretty laid back board overall. Just be cool, and it'll all be good.

    Oh, and welcome.


  4. #13
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    6,265
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Reputation
    I'm not tylerdurden. Used to go by "Sexual Vanilla". Honestly, don't ask!

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Ferraro View Post
    I'm not tylerdurden. Used to go by "Sexual Vanilla". Honestly, don't ask!
    holy crap i actually remember you back when i used to lurk around those boards

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Ferraro View Post
    Used to go by "Sexual Vanilla". Honestly, don't ask!


    But, but, but....

  7. #16
    i remember that name too. i asked cause of the signature with the tyler durden fig

  8. #17
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England, Newcastle
    Posts
    3,078
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow Jackhepburn On Twitter Visit Jackhepburn's Instagram Channel
    Oooh! What Tyler figure is that? I LOVE fight club.. oh and Pulp fiction :3 Hey man! I'm new too.

  9. #18
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    6,265
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Reputation
    hahah yeah i now I'm an old timer. I was probably like 13 when i came up with that moniker which is even more disturbing... it was something from wrestling.

  10. #19
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    14,988
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Welcome to the board!
    I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on... hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all eternity, in the center of a dead planet... buried alive. Buried alive...........KHHHHAAAAAAAAN!

  11. #20
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the Can
    Posts
    9,707
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Ferraro View Post
    hahah yeah i now I'm an old timer. I was probably like 13 when i came up with that moniker which is even more disturbing... it was something from wrestling.
    Keep sharing Raymond, this is getting interesting!

Similar Threads

  1. Angel incoming!
    By Darklord Dave in forum Whedonville
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 12:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •