Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New products are up if you just go to the home page.

Thanks Batty! I saw the new products on the front page, but I wanted to see if there were any sneak peaks/sales this week too. I know the Darth Maul Lifesize statue is supposed to have a sneak peek in the newsletter.

UPDATE

As of this morning the newsletter has completed its full send to the list of newsletter subscribers. Of course, after we send the newsletter out through our system there can still be delays with your own email providers. Also, make sure to check your spam folders (I've had many reports from people who normally would receive the newsletter straight into their inbox finding it in their junk/spam folders).

Again, sorry that the online version is still not showing up for so many of you. It looks like that may remain to be the case for this newsletter. This particular issue should (HOPEFULLY) be rectified for next weeks newsletter.

Thank you for y'all's patience! :)

-SideshowAlex

For whatever reason the SS Newsletter has always taken 12-24 hours to reach my email box. I don't have that problem with any other people's emails reaching me. This has been going on ever since I signed up a few years back, not just recently.

Back