Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room

J Scott Campbell's Mary Jane Statue. She is a beauty, tiny but beautiful. Now I am excited to get the new Spidey Comiquette EX and looking forward to see a full reveal of the Black Cat in this line.

wwexd1.jpg

33vcf9i.jpg

23k9rpu.jpg

Great Great Score and Pic's om MJ, she is Very Alluring Piece, my Friend, :love seeing her at my LCS, Excellent Post Mamba

great collection

Great Great Score and Pic's om MJ, she is Very Alluring Piece, my Friend, :love seeing her at my LCS, Excellent Post Mamba

Thank you guys, I sold MJ only after a few days I got her, she didn't survive long in my collection :( She is too small.

I am expecting something big this Friday, can't wait.

Last edited:

It is a Predator Cinemaquette :rock

This thing is pure awesomeness, can't stop starring at it.

1kwgj.jpg

5mfiq0.jpg

jg48q1.jpg

Congrats Mamba. That's piece is awesome, RobertoBaggio is going to be so jealous :lol

Congrats again Mamba because I remember you posting saying how you really wanted this piece but couldn't find anyone selling one

That's one epic collection you own there. I know your got the Gladiator & the new Green Hulk pre-ordered there going to fit into your collection just fine :)

Hell yeah. That Predator is ridiculous! I'm assuming you have the new one on order as well? Congrats on acquiring that beast of a statue. He looks awesome

Nice score! That's a beautiful statue.

Congrats Mamba. That's piece is awesome, RobertoBaggio is going to be so jealous :lol

Congrats again Mamba because I remember you posting saying how you really wanted this piece but couldn't find anyone selling one

That's one epic collection you own there. I know your got the Gladiator & the new Green Hulk pre-ordered there going to fit into your collection just fine :)

Woah! Congrats Mamba! :clap

Glad you found one mate. Hope it didn't cost an arm & leg.

Sweet additions mamba. That's the best predator out there. Huge congrats.

Wow.... That is pure awesomeness.

Congrats!

Hell yeah. That Predator is ridiculous! I'm assuming you have the new one on order as well? Congrats on acquiring that beast of a statue. He looks awesome

Is wolverine really that much bigger than the cm?

Great acquisition Mamba!

Thank you so much guys.

Azurepred, Wolverine is bigger than the Predator CM, but it's not much bigger. Wolvie is 1:2 scale, but it looks like the CM is bigger than 1:3, either the CM is too big or the Wolf LSF is too small, they both can't be 1:3 because the CM is clearly bigger than the Wolf.

RagingBull, RobertoBaggio won't be jealous, why would he be jealous? The guy is buying everything lol :)

If Wolvie stood up straight he would be quite a bit bigger than Pred but he was only meant to be a short guy wasn't he?
I think 1:3 Pred, who was pretty big, & 1:2 Wolverine is about right.
Wolf is WTF scale.

Your collections is sweeter by days man

If Wolvie stood up straight he would be quite a bit bigger than Pred but he was only meant to be a short guy wasn't he?
I think 1:3 Pred, who was pretty big, & 1:2 Wolverine is about right.
Wolf is WTF scale.

Yeah Wolvie is a short guy that's why he doesn't look so much bigger next to 1:3.

I am very jealous! :lol :lol fantastic addition with the Pred Cinemaquette Ricky....looks fantastic :love

Thanks RB, you should get one too.

three beauties on a shelf

Your collections is sweeter by days man

Thank you bros.

Back