The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always keep my display within scale, but in this case, the disparity doesn't bother in the least. I simply look at him as an opposing figure within Death's army, worthy of his designation - the Exalted Reaper General.

The new Reaper will not be cheaper, it's been confirmed by SS that it will have new switch out parts, new color scheme and new base.

Confirmed it should be cheaper

Tiny clarification...

He will have less switch-out parts
An entirely new base
A different variation to the pose
New paint scheme
New cut and sew (just found this out after I posted yesterday).

Please know that I certainly understand where owners of the original piece are coming from where they believe that their piece is being replicated to the T in the future, or that introducing a variation of the first one will devalue their current one, or that the edition size of the original one is now being expanded with the future release. But I also understand the other side that this future piece has so many new elements to it that its become a really drastically changed piece when compared to the first release of the character.

Hopefully I'm not fanning the flames too much, just wanted to interject a little more information as some of what I posted earlier was either not seen or remembered.

I do not know if it will have a set ES. It's waaay too early to know that.

Currently it is expected to be less expensive as what it comes with is less (switch-out option wise) than what the original had.

image.jpg

My Reaper. Still one of the best statues I own. Maybe I will get the other (use my points) risen general to go beside him. I for sure will not buy the new re issue.

Hello reissue, goodbye exclusivity. :wink1:

Yes so true. If it wasnt the reissue I would try to pay more for the 300 ES rare statue. It just feels great to own a rare statue. That's would be what gets me I to this line not reissues of the same statues. Well same as in close enough to the original. Btw that pic of the original looks so cool!

I think the Incoming New Grim reaper LSF have a better pose than the old one ,more aggressive,defiant

Demithyle.jpg

Last edited:
I have a deal on 1800$ for the old LSF,I know is a great piece and I love all the details,don´t know what to do because the incoming LSF maybe will be better

I just saw batmanfat74´ video-review,just great video review,thanks

can´t decide my self to spend 1800 or if the new will be 999+shipping,it´s a hard desicion because it´s a lot of bills

2 poses,each one is cool, Martin Canale says that new will not bring so many details as the old,decisions decisions

Demithyle.jpg

380553_3591369099461_1351958849_n.jpg

someone on here just got one for 1500, I'd try to haggle a bit if I were you. I still want the original.

Back