Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called today and was able to pay off last flex early and it ships tomorrow!! And I get my replacement Joker Bust tomorrow!
Is the black bust the exact same sculpt as the blue? It looks like it

How's the bat logo? Is it just flat paint or is it raised at all?

it is raised, not flat. The bust looks exactly like the black, The head might be turned slightly more to the right, but may only be my perception. It looks great, the blue is really nice

Oh man I can't believe I didn't see this today, but that in hand blue bust turned out really great. I like it better than the black one (even though I chose the black one in a poll way back when). It definitely looks healthier in comparison to the black. Good job, Sideshow.

Oh man I can't believe I didn't see this today, but that in hand blue bust turned out really great. I like it better than the black one (even though I chose the black one in a poll way back when). It definitely looks healthier in comparison to the black. Good job, Sideshow.

I like the blue one a little more, the shading on the cape and cowl is great.

He is awesome, and I'll admit that I really like it better. But I only need 1 batman bust and I'll always chose black and grey over modern blue. I'm just not a fan of that suit. But, the bust looks amazing! Great buy!

any pics of the art box yet?

IMG_0035.jpgIMG_0036.jpgIMG_0037.jpg

Back