Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received grey and black bust from my wait list conversion. #624/1500

Came to my office so have to wait till I get him home to open. Glad to have him finally.

Just received grey and black bust from my wait list conversion. #624/1500

Came to my office so have to wait till I get him home to open. Glad to have him finally.

Good to know some are converting. When did you jump on the list?

My bad, I was looking at the post, and not the user name. I thought someone else's converted. Glad you received it today.

ujugezas.jpg

Love him

I'm getting the Superman bust next month--it'll be my first LS piece. I'm waiting until it gets here to decide if I'm going to buy others. I really like the Batman bust but the black and gray is the one I would prefer--I have just never been into the bright blue suit. I'm assuming the odds of a wait list converting now are going to to be pretty slim--should I bother or keep an eye on eBay?

I'm getting the Superman bust next month--it'll be my first LS piece. I'm waiting until it gets here to decide if I'm going to buy others. I really like the Batman bust but the black and gray is the one I would prefer--I have just never been into the bright blue suit. I'm assuming the odds of a wait list converting now are going to to be pretty slim--should I bother or keep an eye on eBay?

Get on the wait list but you have a better shot at ebay.

^^ Thanks--that's what I figured. I think I'll wait til Superman gets here then decide how much I really want to get into this scale.

Back