(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Today I have to endure the Mondo site to try and get a Guardians of the Galaxy poster. At least the lady that sits behind me at work is on vacation today. Wish me luck.

It's not even 8am and you're the second person to mention that to me. I must be predictable :)

:lol

Today I have to endure the Mondo site to try and get a Guardians of the Galaxy poster. At least the lady that sits behind me at work is on vacation today. Wish me luck.

**** Mondo! :lecture

I think that GotG poster could have been so much better with some colors.

I think it's a'ight. At least Nebula's blue. Avengers had more color, though.

I think Gamora needed to be green and Groot needed some brown to bring it all together.

Also Thanos should have been on the reg as well as the Variant.

Oh an by the way, GotG is the best Star Wars movie since Return of the Jedi ! :panic:

I'm seeing it tonight after work. Can't wait.

Good luck, good sir.

And, **** MONDO!

Oh an by the way, GotG is the best Star Wars movie since Return of the Jedi ! :panic:

* adds jimjimmyjones85 to ignore *

:wave

Wow, that's unusual... can't remember the last sell out in less than a day.

You sure about that? He's not set to be released until 2015... he was shown at SDCC and the other con, but don't think he was ever an exclusive to them. Otherwise he would already be produced.

Exclusive Pre-order at Ami Con. Not to pick up.

I hope the movie doesn't make me want to buy Hot Toys, but I'm pretty sure it will.

Same here. I think he looks awesome, but I don't need to spread into another line... I do have the Deloreans somewhere. I'll sell em when I find em...

Which ones do you have?

Good luck, good sir.

And, **** MONDO!

Thank you, sir.

I do hate many of Mondo's methods, but I really like a few of their posters, so I must endure. Their toys look like they might be pretty cool too.

I hope the movie doesn't make me want to buy Hot Toys, but I'm pretty sure it will.

Don't do it Ben! Are you really gonna want the figures a couple years from now when they fresh smell from the movie is gone? Nope. Save your money.

Don't do it Ben! Are you really gonna want the figures a couple years from now when they fresh smell from the movie is gone? Nope. Save your money.

But but... the next movie is already in process ! :panic:

Thank you, sir.

I do hate many of Mondo's methods, but I really like a few of their posters, so I must endure. Their toys look like they might be pretty cool too.

Only real problem with Mondo is they consistently offer great posters, if their posters sucked it wouldn't be so bad :lol

I'm not even sure why I hate on them so much, when I was big into Mondo I never missed a poster I went after, so I guess I just talk **** to talk ****.

Only real problem with Mondo is they consistently offer great posters, if their posters sucked it wouldn't be so bad :lol

I'm not even sure why I hate on them so much, when I was big into Mondo I never missed a poster I went after, so I guess I just talk **** to talk ****.

Well then, I will need your ass to help me out then when I need one ! LOL.

But but... the next movie is already in process ! :panic:

My current method of collecting is if I haven't spent at least 20 years wanting it, I really don't need it. Had I had that method when I starting 1/6 collecting I would have saved a **** ton of money. I bought a lot of flavor of the month dolls and have sold off 90%.

Lately, they haven't really made much that interests me. I think I've only purchased 2 poster from them this year and this will be the third if I can get it. The last one I got was Little Shop of Horrors and that was way easy, but I'm sure this will be brutal.

Back