(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Josh, if you haven't made it around to eFX yet, can you get some good shots of the McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Yoda lifesize and MF model? Thanks! :duff

Damn great pics josh...............and it wouldnt hurt to post up some hot chicks too..........I mean I wouldnt mind personally..........:wink1:

A1951238-0BC8-4BD4-969C-5647FC0A7988.jpg

I need to get my post count up! :lol No multiquotes from me from now on. :p

Gotta get to 15,000! I'm a need to hurry it up. I'm getting antsy thinking about the future contest! :lol

Now I'm getting antsy. I realized why I never entered your other contest: I wasn't into 1/6 then. :lol :slap

According to FB, Waller was already tipping back the Pumpkin ales a couple weeks ago :lol But in fairness, it's been unseasonably un-melty here in Oklahoma this year :lol

According to FB, Waller was already tipping back the Pumpkin ales a couple weeks ago :lol But in fairness, it's been unseasonably un-melty here in Oklahoma this year :lol

That's what got me in the mood. :) plus my whole foods got southern tier pumpking and warlock in stock today.

Great pics Josh! Did we ever find out if the R2-D2 is a production sample or not?

Back