(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I must be feeling better.... I just read all the posts since I last posted. Haven't done that in close to a month now. :lol
And no multi-quote?

Fawkin' slacker.

If that's the case, I'll have what he's having. I would love to start each day anew without the baggage from the day before, especially lately.

I read about a guy that had constant seizures, so a part of his brain was cut out to save his life, but his brain would basically reset every day, so to him it would be like time never passed since he'd forget the day before every single day. He had his surgery in his twenties and died in his eighties or nineties. In his mind, he was still a man in his twenties on the day before they cut out a part of his brain until the day he died. Don't mind me, what you said reminded me of that story.

Yup, at the prices we are getting charged for dolls, if you don't 100% want it, cancel it.

BTTF is a good movie, but Mary doesn't have the cool shelf presence that T1 T-800 has.

He does when you put him next to that sweet Delorean coming out! :D

Maine is pretty diverse. We even have a black person.

Reminds me of my classmate, who went to WA with me on summer clinical two years ago.

He scored a job up there on the Kitsap peninsula, and told me one day, trying to encourage me to move there...

"In four months, I've seen one black person, and one gay person. And, they were the same person!"

I would still totally move there. It's beautiful and the people are all so nice in my experience. :lecture

Waller will be ok, he won't even remember these posts by tomorrow morning. It'll be another bright, shiny day. :lol

Not to be Debbie Downer but on this note, I wanted to say I have an aunt that was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and has been on a rapid decline. I saw her recently and it broke my heart.

I don't mean to peddle, but if anyone is can and is willing to donate, it would be much appreciated.

https://act.alz.org/site/TR?team_id=215378&pg=team&fr_id=5304&et=RMiBab4MNbDCDFjL9_DmFA

Last figure I got was SS Catwoman in April....

Mine was Cobra Commander

Last new figure I got was Darth Vader. Bought a few catch-ups since (HT Luke and some Cantina band guys).

Harley Quinn PF was the last box I got direct from Sideshow.

I read about a guy that had constant seizures, so a part of his brain was cut out to save his life, but his brain would basically reset every day, so to him it would be like time never passed since he'd forget the day before every single day. He had his surgery in his twenties and died in his eighties or nineties. In his mind, he was still a man in his twenties on the day before they cut out a part of his brain until the day he died. Don't mind me, what you said reminded me of that story.

Where do I sign up?!!? :panic:

Not to be Debbie Downer but on this note, I wanted to say I have an aunt that was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and has been on a rapid decline. I saw her recently and it broke my heart.

I don't mean to peddle, but if anyone is can and is willing to donate, it would be much appreciated.

https://act.alz.org/site/TR?team_id=215378&pg=team&fr_id=5304&et=RMiBab4MNbDCDFjL9_DmFA

I will!! I love doing those walks and stuff and helping out. :rock

Sorry to hear that, JJJ :(

I will!! I love doing those walks and stuff and helping out. :rock

Thanks UT. :1-1:

Sorry to hear that, JJJ :(

Appreciate it brother.

She's the one that always promised to make me mole' and then never does because she forgets I was coming, or that I wanted it, or whatever. It's nuts.

Between this and cancer, I don't know which is scarier sometimes. To not remember :(

Imagine those folks coming in for daily radiation treatments, who also have Altheimers. :(

I've treated more than I like to say. It's sad to me, but at the same time they're some of the kindest happiest seeming patients I have.

It sounds wrong, but that's been my experience.

Love you brother JJJ. :1-1:

tumblr_m9j7j95Oq01qzeg2so2_250.gif

Thanks bro. :1-1:

She's the one that always promised to make me mole' and then never does because she forgets I was coming, or that I wanted it, or whatever. It's nuts.

Between this and cancer, I don't know which is scarier sometimes. To not remember :(
Crap, I forgot about your mole too!

They are equally terrible, not only for the person suffering but also for the family.

My mom died of Alzeimer's. She started having signs of it in her 50s and died in her early 60s. The last time I saw her was about 6 months before my daughter was born. She was in bed, but not really there. She never knew she was going to be a grandmother.

Thread is making me sad.

Cancer took my Dad.

**** cancer.

**** Alzheimers.

Back