(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I hate it when one of my pups eats something with a string in it or whatever, and later I have to pull it out of their butt. :mad:

But they hate it too... :horror

When I was a kid my cat used to eat tinsel off the Christmas tree. It used to hang out her butt, twas pretty funny looking.

Seeing all these lists makes collecting vintage seem intimidating. I think I'll just collect POTF2. :lol

What's funny is that I looked at POTF2 figures the other day and got all nostalgic. The thought crossed my mind for .03 seconds before nixed that idea. :lol

Damn I hate not being able to sign onto the board from work, so much stuff I miss............:gah:

any of you lego maniacs know where I can pick up a lego yoda? Is he in any of the mini sets or do I need to hit ebay or someplace just for him?
he needs to go on my yoda shelf.....:)
I bought a bootleg Yoda lego to fill the void in my collection. I didn't have him either... I still want him, but it's no longer an urgency...

334inchall.jpg
Those are awesome!!! I love that movie! Now I want those figures...

Holiday Special anyone? :monkey3
HEY, I love the holiday special... to a degree. The opening scenes with non-stop roaring is tough to watch though...

Cross referencing the lists, and trying to stay off punk's items, and figuring out what Ken actually has versus what I have, versus money, etc. is mind boggling. It has actually caused my laptop to turn it's fan on, which never happens.

I'm diligently working on it, and then will fire off an offer submission to Ken, who strangely never ever responds to my texts any more. :(
You texted me? I've been crazy busy lately. I barely come in here during work anymore... Then when I get home, I collapse in front of the TV...
I still need to post links to pics of my figures. It probably won't happen til the weekend, or early next week. I took the week off, so I can try to get caught up on life. Right after C2E2, I have to go on my first business trip (with this company). It's in IL, so I may go straight from Chicago. Then in May I gotta fly to Minneapolis for my 2nd business trip. I'm in a non-travel position, but I'm being trained on a new product we need to support. It's kinda neat. Banks and stores will be able to print new credit cards or debit cards on the spot. No more needing to wait for them to come in the mail. Obviously this will take time to catch on nationwide, but it's coming...

Speaking of BCBS. My local Walgreens quit taking their insurance. How is that possible?

It's possible. BCBS uses ExpressScripts for the pharmacy part on certain plans. They hate Walgreens. So there! :wave

When I was a kid my cat used to eat tinsel off the Christmas tree. It used to hang out her butt, twas pretty funny looking.

What's funny is that I looked at POTF2 figures the other day and got all nostalgic. The thought crossed my mind for .03 seconds before nixed that idea. :lol

Same here. I fondly remember stalking Bradlees for POTF2 snowtroopers and royal guards.

Anybody know an easy way to get audio off a dvd onto your computer? I want to put some dialogue on a CD between songs.

I have a Mac, if that matters.

I bought a bootleg Yoda lego to fill the void in my collection. I didn't have him either... I still want him, but it's no longer an urgency...

HEY, I love the holiday special... to a degree. The opening scenes with non-stop roaring is tough to watch though...

You texted me? I've been crazy busy lately. I barely come in here during work anymore... Then when I get home, I collapse in front of the TV...
I still need to post links to pics of my figures. It probably won't happen til the weekend, or early next week. I took the week off, so I can try to get caught up on life. Right after C2E2, I have to go on my first business trip (with this company). It's in IL, so I may go straight from Chicago. Then in May I gotta fly to Minneapolis for my 2nd business trip. I'm in a non-travel position, but I'm being trained on a new product we need to support. It's kinda neat. Banks and stores will be able to print new credit cards or debit cards on the spot. No more needing to wait for them to come in the mail. Obviously this will take time to catch on nationwide, but it's coming...

C2E2 next week!!!! :rock

We better all do something Saturday evening.

Yeah, the Black Hole figures are sweet. Right now I only have a carded Maximillian, a loose Sentry (minus gun) and a 12" Dr. Reinhardt on the way. Eventually I'd love to get as many of the 3.75" line as I can.

And with that card technology, I know Commerce/TD Bank out here has been doing that for years. What's different with this new technology?

Here is another collection I have... Space 1999!
https://www.classictvtoys.com/space19998inchactionfigures.aspx
I also have some Lost in Space stuff. I heard there's a new toy line coming, which I may have to get... I love old school sci-fi!

I love old Sci-fi as well though I've never actually watched Space 1999. It was a bit before my time unfortunately.

Same here. I fondly remember stalking Bradlees for POTF2 snowtroopers and royal guards.

I still remember the night I walked into Walmart and saw pegs full of new Star Wars figures. My jaw dropped. A friend I was with couldn't understand why I was so excited over toys, lol

I still remember the night I walked into Walmart and saw pegs full of new Star Wars figures. My jaw dropped. A friend I was with couldn't understand why I was so excited over toys, lol

My buddy picked up the first wave for me in Manhattan. He came over to drop them off. We were in the street and he was dramatically taking each out of the bag and laying them across the trunk of his car. While this was going on, a car pulled up next to us. It was a neighbor from up the street and her girlfriend. I had run into them the weekend before on my way home from the city (they were coming home from a Weezer concert, my brother and I from Primus). They started chatting and obviously wanted to hang out and I was just like, "yeah, I'm busy right now." :lol

Hindsight be damned, POTF2 was, as Joe Biden would say, a big ****in' deal.

I've been rewatching the trilogy in honor of tomorrow being the year mark for Celebration. :rock

I hate the cop that bullied my mom, but I'm not going to waste anymore time thinking about him. I've got other more important things to deal with. Went with her to the police department and told his superior officer what happened and as expected, he stuck up for the guy. It's in the hands of karma now.

I hate the cop that bullied my mom, but I'm not going to waste anymore time thinking about him. I've got other more important things to deal with. Went with her to the police department and told his superior officer what happened and as expected, he stuck up for the guy. It's in the hands of karma now.

Very wise. Sometimes it's in your best interest to write it off and move on. It was terrible experience, but in the grand scheme of terrible experiences, it's certainly the lighter end of the spectrum (not to belittle your Mom's trauma). Wasting you energy and spending time in a miserable state of mind will have longer lasting effects than the callous actions of an a-hole cop. And the cops I know would tell you the same. He will get his, someday.

Back