(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I should use this pose for my Lando figure.

10154381_10152315381914004_4449096855430597212_n.jpg

You should cosplay him, but not in black face. :lecture

Haha, the band. Forgot about the comic.

Yeah, the way that turned out made it hurt even more with the dude crying about it all...I would've been super happy with it for that price. What sucks is I told Cory when he got it if he ever sold them I'd be interested and to look me up. Never heard from him, and it was sold. :dunno There is no rush. I kinda want to buy a big lot all at once. I hate buying one here and one there. I have no where to display them anyway. :lol

Did they make a lot of Dune and black hole toys? Don't recall ever seeing much, same with Dark Crystal. I know they recently did some Dark Crystal stuff.
I'm thinking about trimming down some collection stuff too... but I like everything I collect. haha. So it's hard to choose. I'm planning on just stopping with a lot of the new stuff and finishing off older things I haven't yet. Like the vintage SW, the last 2 Pee Wee figs I need, etc.

The only thing new that even remotely interests me is the ReAction figures and that's because they're using 80's properties.

Now that you mention it, I have to check my Pee-wee collection as well. I think I'm just missing both Pterris.

That's them. It sucks the Humanoid, STAR and Old Bob werent released here. There are some really nice Humanoid customs out there though. I'll probably get one eventually

I had Max, Vincent, STAR, and the sentry. God knows where they are now.

Did you live out of the States to get the STAR? And if you ever find them and want to sell... ;)

Both pterries? You mean the small scale and the the big one?

I hate it when one of my pups eats something with a string in it or whatever, and later I have to pull it out of their butt. :mad:

But they hate it too... :horror

I hate it when one of my pups eats something with a string in it or whatever, and later I have to pull it out of their butt. :mad:

May the butt cleansing commence! :lol But on a serious note that is horrible.

I can relate to that. My wife used to have very long hair. Unfortunately it wasn't a pet's butt that it came out of. :(

Starting to work on this. Is this the finalized list? I think it is. I think Ken updated the original post.

punk, you around? You needed the Ewoks, right?

I want to try not to step on anyone's toes...

deleted… see below...

Last edited:

May the butt cleansing commence! :lol But on a serious note that is horrible.

I can relate to that. My wife used to have very long hair. Unfortunately it wasn't a pet's butt that it came out of. :(

It sucks and I always feel bad for the pups when it happens, so I make every attempt to keep things out of the house that they might chew on to cause this… :(

The only thing new that even remotely interests me is the ReAction figures and that's because they're using 80's properties.

Now that you mention it, I have to check my Pee-wee collection as well. I think I'm just missing both Pterris.

That's them. It sucks the Humanoid, STAR and Old Bob werent released here. There are some really nice Humanoid customs out there though. I'll probably get one eventually

Did you live out of the States to get the STAR? And if you ever find them and want to sell... ;)

Maybe I didn't have him if he was out of country. Seeing the picture just rang a bell.

I'm quoting this so I can stay off of the figures punk wants. God knows why. He gives me enough grief, booting me from chat rooms… :mad: :lol

Here are the ones I need from your list: (marked with the **) So if Titus and fury don't clean you out put me down for these.
The rest of the list are the other figs I still need.

All Early Bird figures (duh)
R2-D2 (need upgrade)
Obi Wan Kenobi (need untorn coat and better saber)
** Jawa (just need figure, have cloak and blaster)
** R5-D4 (need upgrade)
** Dengar (could use an upgrade)
R2-D2 with Sensorscope
** Luke Jedi with blue saber
** Klaatu in Skiff outfit
** Nikto
At-St Driver
B-Wing Pilot
Princess Leia in comba poncho
Rancor Keeper
Teebo (need all accessories)
** Wicket
Lumat
Paploo
R2-D2 with pop up saber
A-Wing Pilot
Han Solo in Carbonite
Imperial Dignitary
Imperial Gunner
Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper outfit
Anakin Skywalker
Amanaman
Barada
EV-9D9
Lando Calrissian General Pilot
Luke Skywalker in Battle Poncho
Romba
Warok (need all accessories)
Yak Face

Okay, quoting another one, because I found the "final" list...

2-1B
4-LOM (really Zuckuss)
8D8
AT-AT Commander
AT-AT Driver
Bib Fortuna (cloak somewhat discolored in a few spots--might wash out, not sure)
Biker Scout
Boushh
C3PO
C3PO w/limbs (2)
Cloud Car Pilots (2)
Death Squad Commander
Death Star Droid (black paint mostly wore off)
Dengar
FX-7
Gamorrean Guard
General Madine
Greedo
Hammerhead
Imperial Commander
Jawa
Klaatu
Klaatu Skiff Guard
Lando Skiff Guard
Lobot
Logray
Luke Bespin
Luke Hoth
Luke Jedi (this version has blue saber, no snap on cape)
Nien Nunb
Nikto
R5-D4
Rebel Commander
Rebel Soldiers (2)
Ree Yees
Squid Head
Stormtroopers (4 - most have loose joints and not completely white anymore)
Sy Snootles
The Emperor
Tusken Raider
Ugnaught
Weequay
Wicket
INCOMPLETE figures
Han Solo - Hoth (I have a black gun that looks like his, but I think he only came with blue)
AT-AT Driver (no weapon)
Droopy McCool (no accessories)
Cloud Car Pilot (no communicator)
Bespin Security Guard (has several paint chips)
Tusken Raiders (one with broken stick, one with no stick)
Nien Nunb (gun has a broken tip)
Admiral Ackbar (no staff)
Jawa (no cape)
Bib Fortuna (I actually have the cloak, but it is off of the figure. I couldn't figure out how to get it back on)
Lando (no cape)
Snowtroopers (no capes)
Gamorrean Guard (has one broken foot)

Seeing all these lists makes collecting vintage seem intimidating. I think I'll just collect POTF2. :lol

Cross referencing the lists, and trying to stay off punk's items, and figuring out what Ken actually has versus what I have, versus money, etc. is mind boggling. It has actually caused my laptop to turn it's fan on, which never happens.

I'm diligently working on it, and then will fire off an offer submission to Ken, who strangely never ever responds to my texts any more. :(

Back