(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Radiation therapists can have sex with kids at Disneyworld??? :dunno

Nope, but we can touch them in order to help them get better. Si?

Anyway, I just sent you a PM. I wish you'd read it at least tonight… ;)

Why does Artie on Glee remind me of Shropt so much?

I know none of you watch this, and I don't really either. But my bf does, and it's on now... ;)

Nope, but we can touch them in order to help them get better. Si?

Anyway, I just sent you a PM. I wish you'd read it at least tonight… ;)
I tried to go to bed. But I'm having trouble sleeping, so I checked the board again and read your PM. I think we may have to work something out where I trade you, and pay you extra for the Fett Mythos... It would be mutually beneficial for both of us, and then you don't have to worry about scrounging up money. We shall discuss further tomorrow... Back to bed I go...

So apparently GG is selling the vintage Holiday Yoda again?

Can anyone with a PGM confirm this?

I know none of you watch this, and I don't really either. But my bf does, and it's on now... ;)

I have no idea. I actually watched the first 2 seasons of that show. I don't see the comparison.

Another Spiderman? Really, Hot Toys? :slap

You're confused why they are making a Spiderman figure based on the new movie? Or is there a 2nd figure based off the new movie?

I was excited for this Spidey because I love the new costume but the figure is weird. The red parts look rubbery when the actual suit looks spandexy. Reminds me of the SM3 Medicom figure that looked like a motorcycle jacket.

Happy Birthday, Emma (thanks for the reminder, Ween). Sadly, I'm almost twice her age. :lol
Dirty old man!!!
See, my problem is that none of it has been displayed
Get rid of everything :lecture
You guys hit it on the head! I've recently started displaying as much stuff as I possibly can. BUT the problem is, in the back of my mind, I still want to hang onto most of the boxes, in case I ever need to resell anything. So I'm not doing a good job of saving space! Sure, the boxes will go into the basement, but the basement is already cluttered. I need to go through a ton more, and unload a ton more, and display a ton more. I have a loooooooong way to go, and not enough time to do it! I gotta start concentrating on the lawn soon...

Last night, I opened a full case of Muppets vinylmations I bought on Ebay. The pics I posted recently showed waves 1 and 2. This is wave 3. I was a bit worried I could get ripped off, cuz the case I bought wasn't sealed. Very easy to swap out boxes, and claim it was complete if it ain't sealed. So I video taped my box opening, as proof to Ebay, in case I got duped. Well, the condition of the individual boxes was poor, and there was glue residue as if some were tampered with. I thought for sure I got robbed. But, for once, I have a happy ending. Scratch that. The story ends happily. Each case is supposed to have one chase figure. Either the standard chase, or a variant chase. The standard chase is Walter. The variant is actually a variant of a basic figure, Snowth. My case had Walter, and TWO VARIANT SNOWTHS!!! Somehow they ****ed up. I had no regular snowth, only the variants. I verified online that I was not mistaken. I have two variants, plus the chase. So, now I need to buy the regular one online (currently $13 shipped, but I may do better). I'll probably try to buy two of them, so I can sell a complete set online, with the variant chase (but I"m keeping Walter), and recoup much of what I paid! I got real lucky for once...

I changed my focus, too (YODA FTW!!!), but that really only slowed me down. It didn't stop my addictive urges. I buy LESS of other things now, but I'm trying to buy more and more Yoda things I didn't already own. So in the long run, I think I'm buying MORE overall. I'm finally quitting Sideshow 12", and my Maul travesty may have me quit them even more. I'm still getting that Vader Mythos, since I blew my wad of points on it. But I may get some PF's still. I'm not selling the Star Wars PF's I currently have, but I will unload others (LOTR and horror).

I'm more or less out of room. 95% SW with some comic stuff thrown in topped off by a small helping of LOTR. I have room for my Supes PF that should be shipping soon, but I have no idea where I'm putting the upcoming Cap PF, not to mention the 3 Cap HT figs I have incoming as well.

As I sit here and stare at my art wall, I could see myself unloading a couple of pieces but not much more than that. I've always said I'll bow out gracefully when I'm happy with what I have and I can see that point rapidly approaching.

1st world problems :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I hate it when one of my pups eats something with a string in it or whatever, and later I have to pull it out of their butt. :mad:
My dumb cat has done this a couple times. Dumb ass cat.

I have my wife do the dirty work though :lol
I can relate to that. My wife used to have very long hair. Unfortunately it wasn't a pet's butt that it came out of. :(

:horror

Tell her to trim the bush!

It's possible. BCBS uses ExpressScripts for the pharmacy part on certain plans. They hate Walgreens. So there! :wave

Fawk BCBS. Fawk ExpressScripts. Fawk Walgreens.

So there! :wave

I hate the cop that bullied my mom, but I'm not going to waste anymore time thinking about him. I've got other more important things to deal with. Went with her to the police department and told his superior officer what happened and as expected, he stuck up for the guy. It's in the hands of karma now.

Good man :hi5:

Ideally, Celebration 2015, Path of Totality 2017, and Kilimanjaro 2018. Then I die falling down a manhole, probably.

Epic! Especially dying in a mans hole.

Haha its a complete solar eclipse. The first one visble in north America since 1970.
Watched it. Slightly less boring than work, but boring just the same.

SOLAR eclipse, numbnuts.:wink1:

Still borning.
Solar, lunar, potato, potato...

And still boring.
Another Spiderman? Really, Hot Toys? :slap

Fawk Hot Toys :pfft:

Just watched Warriors Greatest Matches on the network and was shocked to see Sting on there. There have been rumors for months, but that pretty much 100% confirms he's with WWE now. To bad its about 15 years too late. At least he can get in the HoF now.

Starting to work on this. Is this the finalized list? I think it is. I think Ken updated the original post.

punk, you around? You needed the Ewoks, right?

I want to try not to step on anyone's toes...

Take what you need brotha. You were in line before me.

I'm quoting this so I can stay off of the figures punk wants. God knows why. He gives me enough grief, booting me from chat rooms… :mad: :lol

*boots fury* :lol Seriously though you can buy what you want.

Here are the ones one Ken's list that I need:

** Jawa (just need figure, have cloak and blaster)
** Luke Jedi with blue saber
** Klaatu in Skiff outfit
** Nikto
** Wicket
And then these two that could stand an upgrade
** R5-D4 (need upgrade)
** Dengar (could use an upgrade)

Haha, I told Angie last night when the last part of Glee was on before the show we were about to watch, that I think Glee is the only show who casts people who by just looking at them, I instantly want to punch them in the face. :lol

So apparently GG is selling the vintage Holiday Yoda again?

Can anyone with a PGM confirm this?

Just looked. Yep. Me thinks I'll order one.

Edit... when I click add to cart it says it's out of stock... so who knows.

Back