(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

oh Ken, Aaron told me what he thought of your ice bucket challenge. With the words he used, maybe you should jump off that bridge with Waller. :monkey3
I guess he hates me now... He didn't even respond to me. Man, so many bums in here afraid to dump a little water on their head... It's not like the polar plunge or anything truly crazy...

I guess he hates me now... He didn't even respond to me. Man, so many bums in here afraid to dump a little water on their head... It's not like the polar plunge or anything truly crazy...

It's not that. I'll PM you why.

awesome_generation2_teepublic_8c38cca7-0a37-4984-9369-96972a2b7cff_display.png

Love it too much!

I was trying to quote devil, but it wouldn't let me, and then his post dissapeared.
Typical. That guy is awful at posting and editing and deleting and reposting and editing and deleting.......

I had Mignola draw me a cat, which I think of as Jones. He seemed a bit put out by the request, as it appears he can just doodle a very quick HB without even looking. I had him add it to an earlier sketch of an Alien. Same thing happened with the Alien. He was like, "I don't draw that." And I whipped out the issue, and said... "You drew this, right?" I'm such an *******.

I like to think of the exclamation thought bubble as, "**** you, stupid fanboy!" :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Looks like a fancy martini glass :rock
Always jealous of this piece! Can't see it enough.

:drool

FANTASTIC pieces!!!!
Thanks, those comics were may favorites when I was a kid... and like you what brought me into that part of collecting. Those were comics that were right at my level as a 5 year old. I'd also love to find a page from Wally the Wizard... evidently I only read Star Comics back in the day :lol

And my mom is a huge SW fan. When I was a kid some magazine she subscribed to (Bantha Tracks or Starlog maybe) there was an order form for comic pages. It was mail order so she had to pick a bunch of pages she was interested in and they sent the ones that were still available... I have no idea what she missed out on, but the 3 she has are very cool. I'll see if I can find a photo.

Your Mom sounds amazing. Take her to Celebration so I can buy her drink :rock
500 more posts until my super duper end of the world awesome contest! :D
:panic:
Where is his right hand :panic:

I was trying to respond to UT, and then another page happened before I could finish.
Likely story.
I waste no water. None. Ever. I am in no situation to be pouring buckets of water on my head. :(

The one thing I've noticed that has disappointed me isn't who won't do it but the attitudes towards not doing it or the event as a whole.

Last edited:

I waste no water. None. Ever. I am in no situation to be pouring buckets of water on my head. :(
Dude, we're begging you. PLEASE take a shower. I know you haven't in years, but you stank. You really need it. :monkey3

You can tell us gibby loves Kenben. You don't have to hide it in a PM.
He has a good reason. Probably the best reason I've heard. I had no idea. I feel really bad now... I didn't get around to donating my money to ALS yet. I think I'm going to donate to a different charity instead. ALS doesn't need any more money. They aren't going to use it properly.

Dude, we're begging you. PLEASE take a shower. I know you haven't in years, but you stank. You really need it. :monkey3

He has a good reason. Probably the best reason I've heard. I had no idea. I feel really bad now... I didn't get around to donating my money to ALS yet. I think I'm going to donate to a different charity instead. ALS doesn't need any more money. They aren't going to use it properly.

You can donate it to me.

I'm currently battling the well I get my water from (I live rural) going dry. Going through long periods of not having water. Been showering a lot at my Moms and we're having to do laundry at a laundromat now, forever from here on out actually. Its a shocking change to your way of life when running water is suddenly not a given. 3 minute showers, rare toilet flushes :)monkey4) and any other possible way to conserve is the new norm now.

There is no way in Hell we can afford to drill a well of our own, so right now we're looking into getting a tank system set up where I'm gonna have to haul and store water. Its gonna be big expense and a lot of work but a fraction of what drilling a well costs. Sux big time :monkey4

Hauling water come winter is gonna be awful I fear.

You can donate it to me.

I'm currently battling the well I get my water from (I live rural) going dry. Going through long periods of not having water. Been showering a lot at my Moms and we're having to do laundry at a laundromat now, forever from here on out actually. Its a shocking change to your way of life when running water is suddenly not a given. 3 minute showers, rare toilet flushes :)monkey4) and any other possible way to conserve is the new norm now.

There is no way in Hell we can afford to drill a well of our own, so right now we're looking into getting a tank system set up where I'm gonna have to haul and store water. Its gonna be big expense and a lot of work but a fraction of what drilling a well costs. Sux big time :monkey4

Hauling water come winter is gonna be awful I fear.

Man that sucks. You need to move !

Ugh. This sucks @$$. I'm sorry bro :1-1:

Thanks man, it's cool though. Just something that happens I guess and a price you pay living rural.

The unexpected expense and the added workload is the worst part. Its gonna be a change of life style for sure, but it could always be worse at least I have a home and an option to haul water. Its an inconvience and a hardship but I know people around here who don't even have electricity, so I'm thankful for what I got.

Damn ! Well can there be some kind of water tank made to subsidize ?

Can you get deliveries?

I don't know this is crazy !

Well can there be some kind of water tank made to subsidize ?

What do you mean?

Can you get deliveries?

I believe there are some water delivery services around the area, but I think I would say me money if I haul water myself. Gas and time spent is a factor too though, but the cost of the water which isn't bad, I think $.02 a gallon on something.

Maybe during winter months when roads are bad looking into delivery would be an option just so I'm not having to be out when the roads are bad hauling water.

What do you mean?

I believe there are some water delivery services around the area, but I think I would say me money if I haul water myself. Gas and time spent is a factor too though, but the cost of the water which isn't bad, I think $.02 a gallon on something.

Maybe during winter months when roads are bad looking into delivery would be an option just so I'm not having to be out when the roads are bad hauling water.

In NYC we used to have these things..

i-346b6e10ac832f43b71d6280437e5ee5-watertower.jpg

Don't forget to calculate in your gas costs into the hauling and see how it plays out for delivery.

Back