(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Well caved and got the Probot. Who needs money when you can have SW collectibles. Used August code aswell

edit: all the SDCC figures will come out next year I hope. My mom said she will get me one figure for christmas. may just have her pay off one already on PO. still need comic Superman to. ughhhh!!!!!

Well caved and got the Probot. Who needs money when you can have SW collectibles. Used August code aswell

edit: all the SDCC figures will come out next year I hope. My mom said she will get me one figure for christmas. may just have her pay off one already on PO. still need comic Superman to. ughhhh!!!!!

Addiction is a real mother****er. :lol

purchased a well.......................:gah:

-$80 in reward points......:yess:

It could be Sideshow smoke and mirrors with waitlist conversions.

So this is what I want money for:

View attachment 130896

It's the lifesize version. They've been sold out for a while but somehow the Suncoast by my work still has one and it's on clearance for $199. They also have a 20% off promotion and I have $20 in gift cards. Maybe I can trade in all my blus for it...

I had one on order but needed to cancel
you should get it at that price

I'll probably buy from one of the retailers that have it.

It could be Sideshow smoke and mirrors with waitlist conversions.
that could be true but I figured the probot would be a be a neat addition and could stand alone as a pretty iconic figure.

I didn't read the last two days' posts, but did anyone catch those naked pics of Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco and Chrissy Teigen?

Nope...

But I'm drunk off one martini.

Lord help us at Celebration... :panic:

I didn't read the last two days' posts, but did anyone catch those naked pics of Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco and Chrissy Teigen?

Lawrence, yes, as well as Victoria Justice, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande and a few others. I need to hunt the Cuoco ones now!

reddit nsfw is your friend...

Lawrence, yes, as well as Victoria Justice, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande and a few others. I need to hunt the Cuoco ones now!

reddit nsfw is your friend...

tEBgGHU.jpg

Actually the event is being called The Fappening.

So reddit then thefappening

A new set of leaks is rumored to happen at 1am EST tonight. This guy apparently has TONS of stuff. Things should get interesting...

Saw some of them. I admit I had to look and see if this was real and I'm a bit ashamed of myself that I did. If all of these are legit I do honestly feel bad for these people that got hacked and having it all over the net. No matter how hard they try they will be out there forever.

True. No one is really safe anymore. All these came from hacked iCloud accounts. I shut that crap off a long time ago but phones can still get hacked too. The world is crazy.

I just watched that You're Next movie on Amazon Prime. I loved it! Probably one of the best slasher films I've seen in a long time.

Back